Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XB1) Cambion Fishing, no spawn

(XBOX)Mharcei

Been at this for 4+ hours and read/watched a ton of guides. Pretty sure I'm doing this right and it's quite different than deimos launch.

There is almost zero spawn rate on fish. Running around i can find fish. Once I clear them, aside from maybe three surface hotspots, I'm getting no respawn. I've used all 4 baits, dye, the fishing sentinel, cat, different frames, stealth... almost nothing at all. I tried to troubleshoot it but its just crazy low. I also unequipped the spear and tried operator mode, based on similar bug reports.

Moving to caves... flat zero respawn no matter what I try. I basically can run around and get what already spawned... 4 barbs and 2-3 amni... but nothing else spawns. Again tried all the different gear and tried to troubleshoot it.

Something is definitely/bugged off imo. Can't get the rare fish parts. Its been a minute since I did deimos fishing... not sure if its the new update with the new mech/weapons/vaults or it was like this previously. 

Anyone else figure out a solution? Or is this a current DE fix needed?

I got 1 Hotspot to work in the blue cave, by dropping dye/vome. I speared the fish, ran away, swapped to gun/unequipped spear, went to operator, void dashed to the far end of the cave, pulled ivara back to me, went back to operator, stealthed for 5s, then bullet jumped back. If I saw fish, I equipped the spear... otherwise repeat.

I couldn't get this to work at 4 other hotspots in the same cave. The process doesn't work at hotspots on the surface (in/out of fass either).

DE, this can't be working as intended? 

Back at it again today. Zero issues in the caves. Dropped bait and glow and just stood on top of 3 different hotspots catching fish.

On the surface, I had to do a bit of running around like yesterday and I had about 50% of hotspots perform.

All in, this still feels like a bug or there's huge inconsistencies. Got the needed fish parts though.

Quick note. I restarted the game at least 2 times during the first day's fishing trip. Tried to troubleshoot.

Also, I've had a the fishing pole stop working and my warframe's position become nonresponsive/stuck. I tried the unstuck chat command but it didn't work. This is a nervous experience after a long fishing (and potentially mining trip). I found that archwing unstuck me both times... followed by a quick flight back to necrolisk and mission end.

Archived