Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Garden A floral touch to the Ladies of Warframe

Lisella_W

Hey All! I have been working on a collection of stickers/glyph ideas for Prime Warframes with floral accents.  My Project is called the Prime Garden.  I am working on the Female Warframes with Prime Versions surrounded by an arrangement of flowers corresponding to their style. Let me know what you think! I just wanted to give a feminine touch to some fancy ladies of warframe! These are all drawn by me :)

The Plague flower Saryn Prime
  PlagueFlower.png

The Wildflower Mesa Prime

Wildflower.png

The Blessed Flower Trinity Prime

trinity.png

The Null-Star Nova PrimeNova.png

The Shifting Flower Mirage Prime

mirage.png

The Moonflower Equinox Prime

equinox.png

The Fae Flower Titania Prime

Titania.png

More Prime Garden Gals in the works!  

2 hours ago, Esserlon said:

beautiful! these would make amazing gold pins, too. did you choose their flowers just based on aesthetics or was there anything to the symbolism of them?

tysm I am working on making a pin set. The Saryn Prime design is in the works for my Etsy and is quite large at 2.5 inches. 

I tried to pick flowers based on their personality and theme, like wildflowers for Mesa for wild west, orchids for Mirage being a tricky shifting flower. I actually started with Titania because I was doing her questline in the game and thought of having her flowers by her would be cool.  I am always looking for suggestions for other frames and flower combos.  I am avoiding using the Lotus flower for obvious reasons, and might make a lotus pin as well. The flowers themselves are often symbolic. Moonflowers open and close for the time of day and were fitting to Equinox, the Aster Flower is chaotic reminded me of the  Null star of Nova. I still need to add flowers to Ivara and am looking for suggestions.

I am also looking for Flower suggestions for Nyx Prime, Banshee Prime, Ember Prime, Mag Prime, Valkyr and Zephyr Prime. These designs are still in the works.

I am only focusing on the Prime Ladies right now due to the theme.    

Not exactly a flower, but: 

The Ophiocordyceps unilateralis fungus has just one goal: self-propagation and dispersal. Researchers think the fungus, found in tropical forests, infects a foraging ant through spores that attach and penetrate the exoskeleton and slowly takes over its behavior

for Nyx P.

There's also the Banshee Whisper daylily, and Banshee Rose. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ember: Birds of Paradise (looks like her deluxe skin a bit).

Banshee: Lotus Seed Head (when dried is very noisy).

Mag: Magnolia (spherical appearance, pun not intended).

Valkyr: Foxtail Barley (wild, scattering lines remind me of the claw attacks of this former "spin to win" frame).

Zephyr: Swamp Milkweed Seed Pods (much more of the "flying forever and ever" seeds than the simple dandelion).

I look forward to seeing your creative solution to this Flower Frame conundrum. Keep up the good work!

21 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Ember: Birds of Paradise (looks like her deluxe skin a bit).

Banshee: Lotus Seed Head (when dried is very noisy).

Mag: Magnolia (spherical appearance, pun not intended).

Valkyr: Foxtail Barley (wild, scattering lines remind me of the claw attacks of this former "spin to win" frame).

Zephyr: Swamp Milkweed Seed Pods (much more of the "flying forever and ever" seeds than the simple dandelion).

I look forward to seeing your creative solution to this Flower Frame conundrum. Keep up the good work!

Ty so much these are great inspiration! 

Ember Prime: The Tropical Flower.  (was thinking like. warm flowers island, heat Birds of paradise and hibiscus)  Zephyr prime would have been cool with the birds of paradise but i have dandelions in mind for her (blowing in the wind)  

ember.png

Archived