Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe?

MrMothaTrucka

Hey pepes

just reading through all the subjects on new warframes and thought that maybe they could add in a sort of infestation warframe (without being an actual infested)

I know it sounds stupid, but i think that something like that could be of use...

here are maybe the abilities that it could have;

1. infected - in a certain readius, all enemies are infected by a toxic gas that deals heavy damage to them. could also be targeted, like Nekros's soul punch ability

2. spore gas - throws a grenade or something that releases spores that if an enemy walks into, will loose health. ignores armour and shields

3. wip - the bones in its arm temporarily become flesh to allow the warframe to use its arm as a 'whip' and use it as a form of mele weapon

4. dunno yet - open for suggestions....

I stress that this is not an infesation creation, however it could be used as a boss for them. It is purely a warframe that has 'embraced' an infected form to exploit the strenghts of infested units. it can sort of change its form, but is still a Tenno.

medium armour, lowish shields, medium-high health, this is not a tank warframe, however, it can still take it and dish it out. this is more of a support warframe i think, cause the 'infected' ability is good for helping out your team mates

I dunno if its a good idea or not, but i think that variety in warframe is good and a unusual warframe is not a bad idea...

Edited by MrMothaTrucka

first of all id like to say i admire that you are really pushing out suggestions and that you are keeping the DE minds fresh and sparking imagination for the community

BUT

lets be honest its not going to work very well , DE is not really specifically looking for ideas on a faction type warframe even if its not infested your saying it has a infested theme witch IMO does not fit to well with this game at all , mostly because it kinda sounds like neckros as well as the ability's are tweaked but taken from a couple other warframes

its great and all but a tenno that has a infested theme around it just seems like a typically story of that kind were

"tenno is free , gets infected , SOMEHOW regains his/hers mentality and fights for the tenno cause etc etc

Hey pepes

just reading through all the subjects on new warframes and thought that maybe they could add in a sort of infestation warframe (without being an actual infested)

I know it sounds stupid, but i think that something like that could be of use...

here are maybe the abilities that it could have;

1. infected - in a certain readius, all enemies are infected by a toxic gas that deals heavy damage to them. could also be targeted, like Nekros's soul punch ability

2. spore gas - throws a grenade or something that releases spores that if an enemy walks into, will loose health. ignores armour and shields

3. wip - the bones in its arm temporarily become flesh to allow the warframe to use its arm as a 'whip' and use it as a form of mele weapon

4. dunno yet - open for suggestions....

I stress that this is not an infesation creation, however it could be used as a boss for them. It is purely a warframe that has 'embraced' an infected form to exploit the strenghts of infested units. it can sort of change its form, but is still a Tenno.

medium armour, lowish shields, medium-high health, this is not a tank warframe, however, it can still take it and dish it out. this is more of a support warframe i think, cause the 'infected' ability is good for helping out your team mates

I dunno if its a good idea or not, but i think that variety in warframe is good and a unusual warframe is not a bad idea...Hi

Hi i think it will be AWESOME if theres a RHINO PRIME and also maybe a Helmet with a horn on it.