Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreal Tournament not received weapons skins

ATALS_NIXO

Hi there,

I followed the steps from https://www.warframe.com/news/play-warframe-now-on-the-epic-games-store

HOW TO REDEEM:

1. Visit the Warframe page on the Epic Games Store
2. Find the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle in the 'Packs' section
3. Claim your bundle for free
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

when I  login the game, system did show me "the message" that let me to check the inventory for the bundle.

But I only received the Synkra Syandana but No weapon skins !?

Anyone has the same problem like this?

Same problem, only got the syandana, not the weapon skins nor any of the other stuff. 

EDIT: So apparently claiming it again on the Epic Games store worked and it added the weapons and affinity booster to my inventory. Super weird. I recommend anyone in this thread to try it out. 

I did the same, followed the instructions, but did not get the message after logging into warframe using epic games' launcher. After restarting my pc and epic launcher I tried again and finally got the message with the bundle. 

Just figured this out. Go to the Store page for Warframe in EGS, scroll down to Add-Ons, then click GET next to the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle (first option) to "buy" it, like when you "bought" Warframe from the EGS. Then relaunch Warframe from EGS and double-check your inventory.

hace 41 minutos, Kuhaku dijo:

Just figured this out. Go to the Store page for Warframe in EGS, scroll down to Add-Ons, then click GET next to the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle (first option) to "buy" it, like when you "bought" Warframe from the EGS. Then relaunch Warframe from EGS and double-check your inventory.

I did even before installing the game on the EGS. Not working :/

50 minutes ago, Kuhaku said:

I did that before installing. I got the syandana but no weapon skins

...and that's why still prefer steam over any other 'imitator'...ehm... competition gameshop - though, since i have the damn epic crap already and also wanted that skins i bothered enough to download a second version of the game just to use it once (before i'll kick it down again and use the standalone version again)... likely won't get the stuff in the first tries either, but wth...

though i wonder if epic does a better job than steam when it comes to offer the 'current' version of the game or if one has to do the same nonsensical double DL  like with steam...

surprise, surprise... it worked all like it should, weapon skins (and the 3 weapons too incl. slots), the syandana and the affinity booster too... i did it this way: downloading the game via the epic game-launcher, then starting the game once (doing the verification thing and such due to the 2-way-authent), logging out, going to the storepage of the epic-launcher and 'buying' the skin-pack... then starting the game via the epic-gl again. got the message after log in and checked out the contened - all there.

Archived