Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreal Tournament not received weapons skins

ATALS_NIXO

On 2020-12-12 at 7:57 PM, Pizzazzz said:

Same problem, only got the syandana, not the weapon skins nor any of the other stuff. 

EDIT: So apparently claiming it again on the Epic Games store worked and it added the weapons and affinity booster to my inventory. Super weird. I recommend anyone in this thread to try it out. 

I had the same issue.

Your suggestion fixed it for me.

It seems if you "get" the bundle before you have warframe installed on the epic store it can cause issues.

Went back to that page and clicked "get" again and it now correctly shows as "owned" on that page, and the items show up in game.

• 2 weeks later...

For any individuals still experiencing this issue (though the pack itself should no longer be available as of now), please contact support at: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us . Submit a ticket, click "Arsenal & Inventory", and select the sub-category for "Missing Equipment or Inventory". Make sure you're descriptive as possible too. Most people did indeed receive the items from this pack (except the syandana that was slightly delayed) almost instantly, and support is the only entity that can assist if they're missing.

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Im am currently in dispute with ticket for this same issue a lot of people were having, I claimed bundle but only downloaded and played warfame through the unreal launcher after December 24. I received the you have the bundle added to inventory popup as soon as i logged in after linking my account from steam I verified and had the Synkra Syandan. I then uninstalled the unreal warframe, as i already had a copy from steam installed. but playing from steam it seems the only thing i received was the Synkra Syandan. My unreal Purchase history does not show that i claimed the free bundle, and yet undeniably the only way to get the Synkra Syandan and the weaponry skins is through the bundle, the DE rep is stating that they cannnot redeem it for my account if i did not claim bundle before December 24th. Um then how do i have the Synkra Syandan? I provided even a screenshot as proof, clealy showing my account, and me wearing the Syandan. How other way am i supposed to provide proof, and is the fact a actually have the Syandan not proof enough? obviously i cant do what some of you have and reclaim bundle after downloading warframe from unreal, as its already gone. Its just frustrating.

I submitted a ticket a while back because I had gotten the skins, but not the syandana. I had gone back to just playing through Steam after initially redeeming the set. Support said to log into the game through Epic. I did and it updated and gave me the syandana when launching there. Switched back to Steam again and everything is fine.

So if you had redeemed it and only got some of the items and have been launching through Steam or standalone since then, launch through Epic one more time and see if it catches up.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue, received the syandana but not the weapons+skins. I submitted a ticket today, and I'm also trying the back and forth (logging in through Epic, then through Steam, then Epic again...) method, but without success. Ticket response is my only hope.

En 12/1/2021 a las 23:09, Belasco_Black dijo:

Im am currently in dispute with ticket for this same issue a lot of people were having, I claimed bundle but only downloaded and played warfame through the unreal launcher after December 24. I received the you have the bundle added to inventory popup as soon as i logged in after linking my account from steam I verified and had the Synkra Syandan. I then uninstalled the unreal warframe, as i already had a copy from steam installed. but playing from steam it seems the only thing i received was the Synkra Syandan. My unreal Purchase history does not show that i claimed the free bundle, and yet undeniably the only way to get the Synkra Syandan and the weaponry skins is through the bundle, the DE rep is stating that they cannnot redeem it for my account if i did not claim bundle before December 24th. Um then how do i have the Synkra Syandan? I provided even a screenshot as proof, clealy showing my account, and me wearing the Syandan. How other way am i supposed to provide proof, and is the fact a actually have the Syandan not proof enough? obviously i cant do what some of you have and reclaim bundle after downloading warframe from unreal, as its already gone. Its just frustrating.

Try asking Epic Games support about the ticket of the bundle for your account. 

I tried to see If I received a notification in my email about the bundle, but I didn't receive; what it is extrange as I receive every notification about any free game there.

Archived