General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Helminth doesnt work (Yes I have the segment)

conage10

I tried subsuming a warframe and instantly couldn't access the chair anymore. I thought it was on purpose like you couldn't use it during subsuming. I waited 23 hours and I have a flower on my wall now but now I still cannot access the chair. Does anyone know anything about this bug I couldn't find anything on it.

I ran into this same issue this evening on PC also.  Mine is still unresolved after multiple log out and back into game.  I'll keep trying tomorrow, but there is definitely an issue.  The menu button with my helminth's name pops up in the chair when I approach, but hitting "x" to access the menu to remove cyst or feed helminth does absolutely nothing.  I did try different warframes, in case one with a cyst would work to trigger the menu, but nothing.  At this time, there is no frame being subsumed (my most recent subsumed frame completed a week or so ago).  I log in daily, so I am getting all the updates and hotfixes.

• 11 months later...
3 часа назад, Detonador_101 сказал:

I also have the same issue, I just built the helminth segment, but it doesn't really work. I tried to log out many times but nothing changed.

You've built it, but have you installed it? Take Nidus (or any cyst-infested warframe), enter the infested room and install the segment into the chair.

6 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

You've built it, but have you installed it? Take Nidus (or any cyst-infested warframe), enter the infested room and install the segment into the chair.

Not really, because I can't use the chair, that's the problem. After I built the segment it should call me for the room to install it, but it didn't happen. I have acessed the room with Nidus, but the issue still the same.