Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Kitty

Berzerkules

4 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I think that only applies to xp, not sure tho

I heard of people had it happen to them with PT during last Credit Event, but we don't know the algorithm so who knows what it takes to trigger it. 

4 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

I didn't get trade banned for that. I ran to dojo and checked right after that mission. 

That's good. I've heard it happen to people the last Credit Event, but maybe it's more than just one unusual result, DE obviously won't show us the algorithm cause they don't want people to game it. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I heard of people had it happen to them with PT during last Credit Event, but we don't know the algorithm so who knows what it takes to trigger it. 

That's good. I've heard it happen to people the last Credit Event, but maybe it's more than just one unusual result, DE obviously won't show us the algorithm cause they don't want people to game it. 

I thought for sure i was getting trade banned for that run since I heard it has happened for PT. 

I think DE might have made some changes for trade bans though. I used to get them fairly regularly but I've run a couple builds to max level and more than a few to 5k-6k and have not been banned in a while. It could just be that I'm not running endurance fissures and not cracking a hundred relics in one mission anymore. Who knows. 

Archived