Need help with leval i am stuck on

EzylrybSoren

Question

18 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, EzylrybSoren said:

I started a level that i cant complet as the class i have buled has a too low damage per second and i have to finish it before ican do anny think esce and i dont realy know how to get playets to help in game anny advice pleas

If enemys are to hard to take on maybe your going wrong way ? try doing other missions .

Warframe isn't really intended to do a level once and move on. If you can't complete a specific node, you can go to earlier nodes to level up your weapons, get endo/credits to level up your mods, or try different weapons or mods.

It's also not intended for solo play. It's designed for a four person team. If you're having trouble, try making friends in game or asking for help in the recruiting channel.

Where exactly are you stuck at and what is your loadout?  I play solo exclusively and have managed to clear most content, thanks to tips from other forum members, the Fandom Wiki, and Youtube videos.

Like others have said, the main source of making yourself stronger is with mods.  The main power gain from leveling warframes and weapons is to increase their mod capacity so you can stuff in more mods.  Earlier on, a big part of the game is also about collecting mods and gathering Endo so you can level them up.  That said, certain bosses and mission types are inherently easier or harder for certain warframes or weapons, so you may just need to build and level a different set of equipment to tackle them.  Let us know where you are at and we will try to help.

The leval i am stuck on is the second park of the mission as its in 2 parts but the problem is i did not mean to start it i was doing sonething else but now i have started it will not let me do anything till i complete the second half but my class is bow and i have like 2 mods as i only been playing 3 days but the damige the enamy does vs how much i doo and the nomer of them is why i cant do it but it on Venus i think in the snowy outlands on the hub senter with the robot people

3 hours ago, EzylrybSoren said:

I started a level that i cant complet as the class i have buled has a too low damage per second and i have to finish it before ican do anny think esce and i dont realy know how to get playets to help in game anny advice pleas

33 minutes ago, EzylrybSoren said:

The leval i am stuck on is the second park of the mission as its in 2 parts but the problem is i did not mean to start it i was doing sonething else but now i have started it will not let me do anything till i complete the second half but my class is bow and i have like 2 mods as i only been playing 3 days but the damige the enamy does vs how much i doo and the nomer of them is why i cant do it but it on Venus i think in the snowy outlands on the hub senter with the robot people

1. The bow is a head-shot weapon. Hide behind doorways and crates, and aim for their head. The moa's head is located under the main gun, and aim at the wings of the osprey.

2. After 3 days, you're going to have more than 2 mods.

You're going to use your warframe, as well as your weapons. If the bow ain't doing the deed, use your sidearm, melee weapon, or your warframe's abilities.

3. You're still not giving us the mission name. Planet plus the name of the node, please.

From the description it sounds like the Fortuna quest.  I'd recommend putting that on hold until you have better gear.  Not every activity in the game has to be completing a quest so ignore Fortuna for a bit and work through other nodes on Venus, through to Mercury.  If you do have to do a quest for a junction then the Codex on your ship should let you quit the Fortuna quest in order to start another.  Come back to it later with Magnetic and/or Toxin damage.

Frontna sounds right i lnow the bow is a headshot wepond my trowing knive do 0 damage and i have only got 2 un upgraded mods i i dont know what they are but it keeps putting me on the planet ad i cant leave as it says mission in preogss and if i use meeley i get one shot bu a robot 

14 minutes ago, EzylrybSoren said:

Frontna sounds right i lnow the bow is a headshot wepond my trowing knive do 0 damage and i have only got 2 un upgraded mods i i dont know what they are but it keeps putting me on the planet ad i cant leave as it says mission in preogss and if i use meeley i get one shot bu a robot 

Try asking for help in recruitment chat, in-game. There's almost always somebody willing to help out.

Archived