Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking and Squad formations are completely broken

(NSW)aradar

Got really bored and searched around the entire Forum on all platforms it seems all platforms are having the same exact issue with matchmaking not working wow that's kind of funny and hilarious actually that every single platform is having the same exact issue and it's not getting fixed it is very frustrating and hard to enjoy a multiplayer game that you are forced to play solo and yes some of us have God  frames that can do incredibly large amounts of things solo but there are still things that are much much funner to do in the group of friends I'm very sad about this cuz the game is f****** hilariously awesome it's the one of the best games of all time but come on De this matchmaking thing this is crucial man this is killer it needs fixed or looked at or acknowledged like at least throw up a Canadian high five and say hey we at least acknowledge that this is happening. Because no matter how you try to sweep it under the rug and look the other way and pretend all that you want that it's not happening it's super duper happening

And it's funny and sad at the same time when you're sitting there playing and people are playing and they say hey I just started this game how do I join squads it's a you know it's a multiplayer game how do I join squads I can't join squads it's not letting me join squads oh you're screwed buddy you're screwed you can't join Squad you got to play solo but I thought this was multiplayer oh it is I didn't say everyone screwed I just said you were screwed you have to play alone good luck with that buddy

Now when that guy pissed off quits and tells his friends and they told her friends and then word spreads that oh don't play the game it's crap it that you can't play it with your friends or you might be able to play with your friends you might not be you have to gamble play Warframe it's a gamble I don't think you want Warframe it associated with a gamble game it wasn't a gamble game when I first played it it was the most spectacular game I've ever seen in my life when I first played it

• 1 month later...

Got the same bug for a few days, can't join any squad and when i invit someone to join he has infinite loading. I have a very good internet connection ( fiber ) and my friends too. Does DE even care about their game being playable on consoles or are we just wallets with hands and legs ? I'm really thinking about leaving this game as it's not giving us anything but frustration, it's getting worse and worse as time goes..

Archived