Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request of guide for Steel Path Disruption

OwlOfJune

Question

As title says, need help in form of build(s) you have used to go through Steel Path Disruption. (And few tips would help too!)

I have all the frames (minus Protes because I was too lazy to farm the coins) and own most weapons and mods in-game, so don’t worry about high cost or anything. But none-riven weapon builds will be more appreciated since I don’t own much rivens or Kuva myself.

7 answers to this question

For grineer, infested and corpus disruption I used Ash Fatal Teleport with a Rapier. Go invisible and spam 3 till Demo is dead or Rapier's slash procs do their job. In corpus disrupt one demo is immune to finisher, that is Bursa, you need to use heavy attack on it.
For Amalgams in Jupiter, all demos except Machinist are immune to finishers - use Magus Lockdown to stun them then use Scythe heavy attack bleed to do the job. I additionaly used Gaze kitgun with Cold damage for slowing them down, but I dont remember if amalgams are vulnerable to it, regular demos mostly are.

Khora, or a frame with khoras subsumed 2.

Even with the ability removing aura the demos use, because the animation of Khoras 2 is so long you can essentially keep them locked down forever

Magus lockdown works too

Stropha with a heavy attack builds, stahltas altfire are a couple that can chunk the demos.

Also remember that a bunch of demos are immune to viral damage so bring corrosive.

Just use Banshee and Sonic Fracture. You can use her 1 to knockback and armor strip most demos, and her weakspots mean they'll die plenty fast. A solid Redeemer P or Stropha build will give you pretty much all the damage you need, though if you're fighting Grineer, consider Viral, or Viral+Heat since you'll get more damage out of that vs their health. Just make sure you include a bit of range, as you really don't want enemies right on top of you constantly. A Sonar cast and some quick shooting will take care of any damage problems might remain if you bring some power strength with you.

Mag's bubble can be a pretty decent alternative as well, as it can give you plenty of time to kill the demolyst.

Oh, and don't stress too much about a conduit popping, you just need one successful defense for completion, though the mission usually goes a bit faster if you annihilate the Demo. If you're not wantin' to put in the effort to kill all of them.

13 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

For grineer, infested and corpus disruption I used Ash Fatal Teleport with a Rapier. Go invisible and spam 3 till Demo is dead or Rapier's slash procs do their job. In corpus disrupt one demo is immune to finisher, that is Bursa, you need to use heavy attack on it.
For Amalgams in Jupiter, all demos except Machinist are immune to finishers - use Magus Lockdown to stun them then use Scythe heavy attack bleed to do the job. I additionaly used Gaze kitgun with Cold damage for slowing them down, but I dont remember if amalgams are vulnerable to it, regular demos mostly are.

thnx this worked best for me!

thnx others for hleping out too!

Archived