General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Nec Mech Damaged Parts

(XBOX)ToxicIcixoT

Hello everyone I have been playing for about 4 months now and have been pretty happy with the game, other than a lot of the strange RNG that's been going on. I don't even know if this thread belongs here. 

In particular the new arcana missions. Ever since it dropped the only damaged parts I an get are pods and casings. I literally have over 30 if each and none of the others. I have been running Deimos Vaults continuously since it dropped and unable to build the weapon for the new Bone mech. Its getting very frustrating especially when you run a mission and you get 6 pods in one run. I know its due to the boosters but come on. Something is def off with the drop rate or table. 

Can you please look into this cause for me its very hard to play at all. Due to a back injury quite a few years ago its almost impossible to sit or stand or even lie down in certain positions for long periods. I can't even participate in arbitrations due to the long time frames of making it worth while. Doing vaults is almost impossible but at least I can take a little break in between runs, thats as long as the group I am with understands. You have no idea how hard it is, I just want to get back to doing the shorter stuff so I can stop suffering. 

Pls an help would be appreciated.

thx from a Broken Tenno

On 2020-12-12 at 11:17 AM, (XBOX)PSYCH0Statik said:

I have been running Deimos Vaults continuously since it dropped and unable to build the weapon for the new Bone mech.

The damaged weapon parts don't drop from killing Necramechs.  Those are mission rewards from Tier 3 ISO vault bounties.  You can get 2 chances at them by opening the vault when doing tier 3.

Archived