Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sensitivity

Arcdiosa

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

There's nothing like downloading the game, opening it, and trying for yourself if the sensitivity is convenient to your refined taste.

We can't tell you whether you'll like the sensitivity or not.

Thank you, but I actually have a inch/360 for all games, seeing I could get the same FOV for Warframe, it's a shame if I couldn't match it to my usual sensitivity.
Thank you again.

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

There's nothing like downloading the game, opening it, and trying for yourself if the sensitivity is convenient to your refined taste.

We can't tell you whether you'll like the sensitivity or not.

Why do you have to be so hostile / rude all the time? Limited data is a thing. Having a slow connection is a thing. And even with tho I have a fast connection I wouldn't download a game just to see if the options have changed when I can simply ask the players.

10 minutes ago, Arcdiosa said:

Thank you, but I actually have a inch/360 for all games, seeing I could get the same FOV for Warframe, it's a shame if I couldn't match it to my usual sensitivity.
Thank you again.

Didn't they revamp the sensitivity for controllers recently?

I remember that they even tweaked the deadzone in a hotfix, maybe just try it instead of asking in the forums

Lower it if it's too high, up it if it's too low, how hard can it be?

1 minute ago, Leyvonne said:

Why do you have to be so hostile / rude all the time? Limited data is a thing. Having a slow connection is a thing. And even with tho I have a fast connection I wouldn't download a game just to see if the options have changed when I can simply ask the players.

I think you are the only one who saw any sign of aggressivity in that comment

6 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

I wouldn't say he was being an A-hole for suggesting that especially since op asked something that is a little difficult to answer since we don't exactly know what would be good sensitivity to him

17 hours ago, Arcdiosa said:

Hi, I'm currently deciding whether to return to the game or not. Is the game still using the primitive sensitivity slider with much limited options for mouse sensitivity?

Thank you in advance.

Stay away 

From the way you called a game you could not make on your own "primitive" and "limited" tells us that you are on another level that should not be bothered with a gaming experience such as this. One day it might meet up with your high and mighty persona. But as you stand, it's best if you allow those open to the game to game without you.

Thank you for coming down from Olympus to let us know the gods of old are still around.

Cheers 🥂

5 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

Stay away 

From the way you called a game you could not make on your own "primitive" and "limited" tells us that you are on another level that should not be bothered with a gaming experience such as this. One day it might meet up with your high and mighty persona. But as you stand, it's best if you allow those open to the game to game without you.

Thank you for coming down from Olympus to let us know the gods of old are still around.

Cheers 🥂

Thank you, kind sir. That was certainly informative.
By "primitive", I mean "outdated", and "limited" means it is restricting compared to specific decimals placements. Please justify the error of my statements, your sarcasm really got me curious.

Thank you again.

Cheers 🥂

On 2020-12-12 at 3:01 PM, Ailia_Grimm said:

I think you are the only one who saw any sign of aggressivity in that comment

There's a difference between aggressivene rudeness and ignorant rudeness, sure. You're right they probably weren't trying to be a jerk, but the person you're replying to gave a list of valid reasons why the comment was ignorant and (hopefully) unintentionally condescending to the OP. There was an implicit assumption "you're lazy for asking here, you can always do it yourself". And if there was no implicit assumption then why would they have chosen to give that advice?

I mean it happens all the time on the internet, but it's still worth calling out. What I mean is questioning someone's intent when they make a post rather than trying to make a relevant comment that actually adds to the thread or helps out in some way. Or ya know, just keeping your mouth shut if you have nothing useful to say, but I am asking way too much of the ninnermets, I know...

To the OP: I'm curious what your issues with sensitivity were. I use a G502 which sensitivity usually set to 1000 and the mouse look sensitivity down to 20 and it feels pretty good to me.  I can't reach back in my brain to years ago though to tell you if I had issues back then or not. What would the more advanced mouse sliders look like?

12 hours ago, MontyCulligan said:

There's a difference between aggressivene rudeness and ignorant rudeness, sure. You're right they probably weren't trying to be a jerk, but the person you're replying to gave a list of valid reasons why the comment was ignorant and (hopefully) unintentionally condescending to the OP. There was an implicit assumption "you're lazy for asking here, you can always do it yourself". And if there was no implicit assumption then why would they have chosen to give that advice?

I mean it happens all the time on the internet, but it's still worth calling out. What I mean is questioning someone's intent when they make a post rather than trying to make a relevant comment that actually adds to the thread or helps out in some way. Or ya know, just keeping your mouth shut if you have nothing useful to say, but I am asking way too much of the ninnermets, I know...

To the OP: I'm curious what your issues with sensitivity were. I use a G502 which sensitivity usually set to 1000 and the mouse look sensitivity down to 20 and it feels pretty good to me.  I can't reach back in my brain to years ago though to tell you if I had issues back then or not. What would the more advanced mouse sliders look like?

Hi, sorry for being unclear with my question. My problem is that I have this sensitivity across games with various fov to 3 decimal places, and Warframe sensitivity slider couldn't give that precision to get that value, even with 5% error tolerance. I do this in order to maintain muscle memory. I hope I was able to clarify my issue.

Thanks again for the information.

Yeah, people def tend to respond better when you include all of the information up front like you just did now. Sometimes at my job I fire off a DM with a simple question and then some of the replies I get make me realize I sounded pretty dumb or lazy or whatever. But once I include all the facts people realize I actually know what I'm talking about and realize how my question is valid.

So: to answer your question now that we have all the information, no, the sensitivity sliders still only allow for increments in units of 5. I thought that was pretty strange myself too, but it doesn't affect me. It doesn't affect most people, but it sounds like you are very paticular about your shooting; no worries there mate. It's a safe bet they won't ever change this, sorry to say.

FWIW, Warframe doesn't often require precision aim in snap-moments and doesn't really play like more competitive shooters (ex. Overwatch). I think if you could enjoy it for what it is you might be able to get past that, and I don't think it would mess up your muscle memory in other games.

18 hours ago, Dreadlox said:

As the acient tales used to said:

GIT GUD

You're on Thin Ice, Buddy.... 

13 hours ago, pixelsafoison said:

Well, it is a sensitive subject after all

I see what you did there :) !!!

12 hours ago, BahamutKaiser said:

My mouse has an external sensitivity adjuster for additional precision, perhaps you should check into that. 

Would it be a good idea to manually adjust the DPI settings in your system settings to get the right amount of precision you want in game ?

I would test it myself but I'm a filthy Controller Peasant unworthy of such a task :(

Archived