Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For what can use the resource chance booster?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

9 answers to this question

Some things you can't desecrate like arbitration droids that drop vitus essence so a drop chance booster does make a big difference. I run a monthly drop chance booster for this as I do a lot of arbitrations for kuva. Steel essence before the update was another. Also some rare resources are more likely to drop when you use a drop chance booster like orokin cells and argon crystals. Nekros doesn't increase the likelihood of getting a rare drop, just gives you a second chance for something to drop again on desecration.

Kavat gene codes 
Mining and Fishing, counterproductive if you’re looking for Ores also    
Farming, as @Wyrmius_Primesaid, because efficiency drops down with Rarity of resource from Common to Rare. 
Example #1: Mutagen Sample is better to farm on Deimos then on Eris because while on Eris it’s Uncommon on Deimos it’s Common drop. 
Example #2: Steel Essence, dataminers hit Drop Chance around 3% without, if they will continue and add a Blue booster they will hit 6%, which is barely visible.

Resource Drop Chance Booster?

It basically doubles the chance for a resource to drop. Enemies won't always drop specific resources, and this booster increases their chance to drop.

There is another booster just called "Resource Booster", which simply doubles any resource you gain should it drop.

hace 4 minutos, Aadi880 dijo:

Resource Drop Chance Booster?

It basically doubles the chance for a resource to drop. Enemies won't always drop specific resources, and this booster increases their chance to drop.

There is another booster just called "Resource Booster", which simply doubles any resource you gain should it drop.

Well yeah i know what it does, but what is something useful to be done with a resource drop chance booster?

hace 29 minutos, Soy77 dijo:

Carrying a new player?

Since unlike the drop booster, chance booster also affects your teammates.

But yeah I'd love to know if it's not just "the lesser drop booster". I mean, I'd pick drop booster any day.

From answers on reddit it seems that it is barely useful for mid level players.

I'll probably try to get a player who has a Nekros so me and him maybe try to help farm orokin cells for lower rank players or new players.

But yeah it seems to be the most limited booster, maybe good for newer players but almost useless for everyone else, it is also useful for mutagen samples but i think a drop booster is better if farming on deimos.

Archived