Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drakgoon Flak Canon Skin turns Kuva Drakgoon into a regular Drakgoon (stat-wise)

Lovro102
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

When I equip my unmodded Kuva Drakgoon, the UI shows the same stats as if I looked it in Codex (+bonus damage, of course). If I switch Kuva Drakgoon's skin to Drakgoon Flak Cannon Skin (that's the one from Epic Games store bundle), the UI then shows normal Drakgoon's stats but with bonus damage (the UI shows it now has 7.5% crit chance instead of 21%, 2.0x crit multiplayer instead of 2.5x etc. but, under damage/projectile, it also calculates 45% toxin damage my Kuva Drakgoon has). If I switch the skin back to the default one, the UI shows Kuva Drakgoon's stats again. I've tested it and it's not just a UI bug, the stats actually change as I change the weapon's skins. The same happens to Kuva Ogris and Ogris Rocket Launcher Skin.
Proof:

So, I absolutely love these new skins but, I have noticed that they change the stats of their respective kuva varients. The Drakgoon Flak cannon skin also seems to be unnaffected by fomorian accellerant and does not fire all the projectiles that it should shoot
Photo proof of stat change - https://gyazo.com/c97ed920414ba0947d756bfdd8086eeb

I've caught on something was fishy when I tried my [Fomorian Accelerant] Kuva Drakgoon with and then without Flak skin on. With Flak skin on projectiles travel far, far slower despite any projectile speed bonuses. It's probably even slower than base projectile speed on Drakgoon.

The title gives away about everything. Not all the stats get changed to base Drakgoon version, only dmg, cc, cd & sc. Another issue I found was that the projectiles you shoot are also heavily slowed compared to no skin. Down below you can see my Kuva Drakgoon with the same build. Once with the skin (right) & once without it (left):

unknown.png

The problem is in the title, the new UT aspects "downgrades" Kuva version Crits/Proc stats to the classic weapon! (note I dont have kuva ogris to see if there is the same problem)

Drakgoon kuva crits falls to 14% (7,5% classic Dragkoon base crit) with new aspect! :facepalm::vomit:  versus 40% (21% Kuva Drakgoon base crit) without aspect (or with hecaton aspect) can you please fix that soon. (quickly as possible)
By advance thanks for your attention! 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Regards DkA29.

Post scriptum : Good idea the put these aspects tks Epic Games/DE and eternal glory to your fabulous old good UT 2004!........(and warframe^^)
therefore, seriously, be careful when you add content like that dear DE....really ;) this is frustrating... a graphic change that impacts weapons statistics, something its wrong did you think?...
I also heard by my alliance that other aspects stuff can impacts stats...

unknown.png?width=862&height=598

it sure looks like something is strange here:vV2pF6A.jpg

but it might also be due me not really using the weapon and not knowing it too well - the drop in damage was shown AFTER i switched the skin - and no, i don't have any other config of it and didn't switched to check before making this screen shot.

i tried removing all mods, goining out of the arsenal and then putting them all back in place, but the lower values (the red one here) stayed as they are in the screenshot... not sure if the 'before' values (in white) were correct though. also, i can't say anything about the normal version since i only have the 'new' copy i got from the epic bundle (the original one is long gone, used for something else or sold, idk ^^) so i don't know how a fully formated drakgoon would behave either...

Yes, this is very disappointing in particular for the Kuva Dragkoon, good idea clumsy applied.
A quick reaction by DE will be appreciated (as I suggested in my own post, apparently the second ou third submitted about this bug, where is the logical relation between a graphical stuff and the statistic proprieties? this is particulary weird.)

Other threads - Multiple related here at attention of DE :

After going through all the trouble of getting these awesome skins, I was very sad to learn that the skins actually nerf the kuva versions of the weapons back to the normal ones. This has to be unintentional:

I think it goes without saying this is counterproductive and annoying. If anything, these skins should further boost the stats of these weapons, not nerf them. Please fix this DE.

Archived