Wukong Does Nothing (Index Needs Help)

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

i use railjack as a good alternative to index, not only is it alot less boring, you get 100k credits per mission, and credit boosters affect it too. and pick the right mission and you can plow through them quickly. index has it beat by ammount of credits, but i use railjack cuz it dont kill my braincells with how slow and boring it is.

25 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

i use railjack as a good alternative to index, not only is it alot less boring, you get 100k credits per mission, and credit boosters affect it too. and pick the right mission and you can plow through them quickly. index has it beat by ammount of credits, but i use railjack cuz it dont kill my braincells with how slow and boring it is.

If index is slow, you're not playing effectively. I get 10-13 rounds in 30 minutes. 

well , to be fair , the specters aside , while on the matter of the index , playing index while letting a A.I of the wukong clone or excal umbra do everything and the player just afk in operator / invisibility isn't really what we could call actually "play" the index.
it shouldn't even be possible in the first place, much like the khora farming steel essence before in afk squad.

it's a bit concerning that the "best strat" are usually afking / doing nothing.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

well , to be fair , the specters aside , while on the matter of the index , playing index while letting a A.I of the wukong clone or excal umbra do everything and the player just afk in operator / invisibility isn't really what we could call actually "play" the index.
it shouldn't even be possible in the first place, much like the khora farming steel essence before in afk squad.

it's a bit concerning that the "best strat" are usually afking / doing nothing.

You only see a snippet. It's a lot more involved than you think. ❤ It's also more annoying than you think, but it doesn't require the hassle of a squad. You can play without excal being an ai too. I do play the index. Khora squad didn't afk either. 

Archived