Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fair Way To Distribute T3 Rewards For Loyalist (Grineer, Corpus) And For Those Stuck In The Middle

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

Currently a lot of players are still confused at this point on whether or not to stick on one side or play it safe and be in the middle. As a suggestion to this problem I would like to suggest that for those loyalists who have sacrificed a lot of time and effort to support the side they believe is just to receive the compensation that they want and deserve for example (e.g. if the corpus lose the war those who stood by them doing at least 100 missions should get the weapon they wanted which is the DETRON even if its just a BP rather than the winning side's weapon or in the Grineers case the Brakka). While for those who are split or stuck in the middle they could get the weapon reward with potato and weapon slot included of the winning faction depending on who they supported more. In this scenario people will really be able to stick to a side they truly believe in and fight for their cause or reward and people who are still confused on which side will still get a good reward resulting in a WIN-WIN situation for all thanks for hearing me out :)

But what if I want to support the Grineer (not considering rewards), but I also want the Detron? 

This is what we are trying to resolve with this SUGGESTION it's either you have to pick one side or play it safe and hope that corpus make a comeback and that you support them a bit more towards the end in that scenario to get a potatoed DETRON :)

This is what we are trying to resolve with this SUGGESTION it's either you have to pick one side or play it safe and hope that corpus make a comeback and that you support them a bit more towards the end in that scenario to get a potatoed DETRON :)

But then if I did that I wouldn't be fully supporting the Grineer, I'm saying if you believe in one faction's cause and play all of that faction's missions because you want them to win, but you like the weapon of the other faction better...  

But then if I did that I wouldn't be fully supporting the Grineer, I'm saying if you believe in one faction's cause and play all of that faction's missions because you want them to win, but you like the weapon of the other faction better...  

Well then lets hope then that DE suddenly decides to give them both out at the end the potatoed weapon of the winning faction which you would want to support and the bp of the weapon of the losing faction :D But it might be asking for too much so for now I'm just hoping they give the players the reward weapon for the faction they chose to stick with. 

I think you can still get both guns if you managed to reach the tier, its just that if your side wins, lets say grineer, you would get the brakk with a catalyst installed unto it. while you would only get the Detron as bp.

Trying to punish smart Tenno who concentrate on weakening both sides at once?

I think you can still get both guns if you managed to reach the tier, its just that if your side wins, lets say grineer, you would get the brakk with a catalyst installed unto it. while you would only get the Detron as bp.

Nope. If you back the losers, you get the winners bp.

Edited by Firetempest

Fammia I was hoping that was the case as well when I initially read the reward mechanics but the sad reality is currently you only win the weapon or BP of the winning faction :(

Sad fact :( That is why I am hoping that DE hears out my suggestion :)

Fammia I was hoping that was the case as well when I initially read the reward mechanics but the sad reality is currently you only win the weapon or BP of the winning faction :(

Sad fact :( That is why I am hoping that DE hears out my suggestion :)

I see, well I don't like how the brakk looks, its ugly. 

I want the Dentron.