Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Day Of The Dead Skin For Lato

theangelbelow88

DE, can you please make the new DotD skin work for the akimo variant of the Lato, maybe even for the Vandal, seeing as how the DotD skin works on both the standard Braton and it's Vandal version.

For anyone wondering about the about the "Prime" variants of these and other weapons, you should understand that DE can not just code these skins too work with those weapons, simply because they are different models, so new skins would have to be made, And yes the Glaive skin works with the Kastrel, and the Lato skin works on the Prime version BUT! The skins were not meant to work with those models so they looks weird/out of place, my guess is that this was not intended.

Thank you for ready and if you like this idea please up-vote this post.

Edited by theangelbelow88

nuuuu my Lato Prime looks awesome now. DE please make this part of the game. Don't remove the skin from Lato Prime.

I'm sure a mostly black Lato Prime doesn't looks totally bad/weird(In fact, it probably looks awesome) but I'm pretty sure DE didn't intend for the skin to work on it but if people like the look, then maybe DE should re-tweak the skin to fit it better or just keep it as is.

Edited by theangelbelow88

nuuuu my Lato Prime looks awesome now. DE please make this part of the game. Don't remove the skin from Lato Prime.

Does it change the Lato Prime's mesh back to that of the standard Lato, like how the melee weapon skins (e.g. Dagger Axe, Manticore Axe, Brokk Hammer) change their weapons' mesh? Edited by MabsWinterKnight

As said in another thread, I do NOT want the Primes just to use the texture. I'm VERY well aware that that would look stupid, because I WORK with 3D models. The UV's are not the same because it's a completely different mesh, so the texture alone would look terrible. What I was asking for, is for the skins, WITH THE CURRENT NON-PRIME MODELS, to be a skin option for the Primes. This would be a step in the direction of having Prime and Non-Prime skin options for the Prime if you want the stats, but prefer the non-Prime look.

I'm going to start reporting threads talking about this, because it's all been asked and said before. Don't make a new thread, comment in one of the larger ones. 

And yes, other threads have talked about AkLato DotD skins.