Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebinding controls works only partially and ruins control

(PSN)A_lethe_ion

I bound the ability select on R1, because warframe use of the touch pad is literally one of the worst I ever experienced, its imprecise and I regularly use asn attack that I didn't want to use bc tdumb tp didn't get wiper right but felt I wiped left. 

I already offered a far better way years ago - JUST USE THE CORNERS. no swiping necessary bc the controller has less a struggle to ID up righ/up left, low left low right then some swipe whe do without looking at the controller. 

So I only use

R1+X -(Ability 1)

R1+ ⏹️ (Ability 2).

R1+ ⏺️ (Ability 3)

R1+ 🔼 (Ability 4)

so R1 Is ability thing. NOT CROUCH. nor #*!%ing transference. I don't want my (cefnsored) popping out when I accidentally jus mt tap the shoulder key. its really annoying. 

but when I jump, the game forgets that too 

Because L1 is crouch. So L1 SHOULD BE A KICK IN THE AIR, BUT NO,  ITS R1 BC idk, the game just decodes that rebinding just doesn't matter when I jump? 

why offer the change, if its not applied? Not in captura and now in general gameplay. 

So now I know.. l1to crouch, but r1 to kick when I flumy, but don't when I'm on the floor bc (cefnsored pops out) and this is actually interfering with the fun. 

also please for the love of god PLEASE LABEL THE LEAVE AND CONTINUE BUTTONS FOR DEFENSE BC I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DOES WHAT 

YES THE UI LOOKS GOOD, BUT ITS S#&$ IF IT DOESN'T TELL ME REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS.. 

like what buttons to press to continue. 

and garas symbols are S#&$,  unreadable with as bad eyes as mine :/

Archived