Giveaway of all Switch account items / first come first served

(NSW)Valahu94

So I played Warframe for about 6 months about 2-3 years ago on Switch. I've started again yesterday on PS4. I understand I cannot cross progress so I'm looking to do sort of a giveaway of my old account's items in exchange for some noob friendly items for my new PS4 account. 

I know there's a small chance that someone plays both platforms and the trade is non enforceable, but I don't want my items to just not be used, especially since I've put quite some plat in the game on Switch. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Valahu94 said:

So I played Warframe for about 6 months about 2-3 years ago on Switch. I've started again yesterday on PS4. I understand I cannot cross progress so I'm looking to do sort of a giveaway of my old account's items in exchange for some noob friendly items for my new PS4 account. 

I know there's a small chance that someone plays both platforms and the trade is non enforceable, but I don't want my items to just not be used, especially since I've put quite some plat in the game on Switch. 

Just wait. O create my PC account 6 year ago after that can't play 2 or 3 year but after that play again and nearly infininty affinity booster I gain because long time no play

8 hours ago, (NSW)Valahu94 said:

Then just wait and see if cross progression ever becomes a thing. Do you still have your Switch? Why not just keep what you've got on there and have your Switch for when you can't play your PS4. Not trying to tell you what to do but just making a suggestion.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...