The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Propaganda Poster

Adolon

Edited from the World War I US propaganda poster created by Ellsworth Young.

For those of you who don't know, Grineer stood against Corpus on Martialis for 25 hours. I made this poster to demonize Alad V (collar and visor) following its defense as the original demonized Wilhelm II (moustache and pickelhaube). The title is Remember Martialis. Thought I'd share. As I lack artistic talent, I thought I'd change more propaganda posters for the Gradivus Dilemma.

Remember_Martialis_zpse5fd69d9.jpg

Please don't base these on real war posters. In my eyes that is a form of disrespect to the soldiers who lost their lives in war. This is just a game. None of it is real.

But by referencing the Original poster before even showing his work, is a sign of respect.

And now, more people know about the poster then yesterday.

Please don't base these on real war posters. In my eyes that is a form of disrespect to the soldiers who lost their lives in war. This is just a game. None of it is real.

This may seem rude and inconsiderate, but if we had to think about the dead before we did anything we wouldn't even get to eat or poop. I mean, I appreciate the soldiers who fought for my country and freedom, but it isn't like this is taking the piss out of them. And I don't think you suffer from PTSD from the war either, so you don't really get to complain when you can just click away and forget about this.

Edited from the World War I US propaganda poster created by Ellsworth Young.

For those of you who don't know, Grineer stood against Corpus on Martialis for 25 hours. I made this poster to demonize Alad V (collar and visor) following its defense as the original demonized Wilhelm II (moustache and pickelhaube). The title is Remember Martialis. Thought I'd share. As I lack artistic talent, I thought I'd change more propaganda posters for the Gradivus Dilemma.

Remember_Martialis_zpse5fd69d9.jpg

I think you missed spelled it, it should say "Remember Martialis, buy plat Lotus liberty loan"

Translation for the grineer text ?

Only for the loyal few.output_i93MKd_zps67d0bdf2.gif