Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arum Spinosa parts: where are they?

(PSN)robotwars7

Question

I've done more than a fair few tri-vaults and Arcana bounties, but the parts for Arum Spinosa seem to not exist. according to the wiki they're supposed to drop from Arcana bounties, yet the rewards table for those bounties doesn't even mention Arum Spinosa in any way. 

so am I missing something here, or did DE forget to put in the parts or something? I just want to know where I gotta farm the parts, that's all. 

5 answers to this question

did you do the bounties right after u finished T2 vaults ? or did u first finish all tree vaults ?

We was doing T1-T2 vault then arcana bountie , then t3 vault + bountie the last days, and we got both weapons this way.

So if you have dine T1-T3 vaults first and then the bounties i think there may be a good chance that you skipped the T2 arcane bounties.

30 minutes ago, (PSN)VinterasBote said:

did you do the bounties right after u finished T2 vaults ? or did u first finish all tree vaults ?

We was doing T1-T2 vault then arcana bountie , then t3 vault + bountie the last days, and we got both weapons this way.

So if you have dine T1-T3 vaults first and then the bounties i think there may be a good chance that you skipped the T2 arcane bounties.

I do T1 all the way through to T3, then Arcana bounty.

is it behind T2 + Arcana bounty? if so I haven't tried that.

2 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I think ive got most of mine from the T2 stage.

When in doubt check the Wiki!!! :

Just looked. Check the rewards section of this page:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Isolation_Vault#Tier_2:_L40-50_

It is indeed at tier 2.

ah, thanks. I'd been doing only T3, but at least that got me my Sporothrix. I glossed over the Wiki, must have thought it said T3 instead of T2.

much appreciated. 

The way i understand the arcana bounty system there are three tiers of arcana vaults with separate reward tables just like the regular iso vaults with each arcana tier becoming available once you cleared the corresponding regular vault. However, if you do all 3 iso vaults you can freely choose what arcana vault you want to do by simply visiting the "mother" at the correct location, with T1-3 arcana can be found where T1-3 regular iso are located. 

Archived