Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Iliad Bp Reward System (Bugged Or Intensional?)

NaemMidnight

If this was intensional please feel free to move my topic to the proper forum page. 

Ive recently done a of mission in Iliad, hoping to get the miter blade thats eludes me, but was rewarded with only ONE BP (a miter blueprint) instead of the usual TWO BPs you get from the TWO bosses. Was this just over-looked when implimenting the new hotfix that gave the BPs after the mission (Like the Void missions)?

Reply would be appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

If this was intensional please feel free to move my topic to the proper forum page. 

Ive recently done a of mission in Iliad, hoping to get the miter blade thats eludes me, but was rewarded with only ONE BP (a miter blueprint) instead of the usual TWO BPs you get from the TWO bosses. Was this just over-looked when implimenting the new hotfix that gave the BPs after the mission (Like the Void missions)?

Reply would be appreciated :)

A friend and I have done this mission about 15 times so far, and we've gotten no Miter blueprints at all.  We've gotten all the parts and the Twin Gremlins blueprints multiple times, but not the Miter one.

EDIT: After 20 or so missions, we finally got a Miter blueprint.  Still, the drop rate might need some looking at.

Edited by NikolaiLev

• 1 month later...

don't think its glitched  its just that the drop rate for some parts is really rare done 16 games  3bps 5chasis 4 handles 4 barrels still 0blade but on the bright side I could make 4 trinity's so :)

ps. if you need the miter blueprint I have 2 spare msg me in game for trade :D its free [donations accepted]

Edited by sarenith