Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstream #150 (Dec 16)

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream.pngHi Everyone!

It’s almost time for Home Devsteam #10, also officially known as Devstream #150!

First - don’t forget we moved the date and time. You can join us this WEDNESDAY, December 16 at 11 a.m ET for the stream.

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of me, Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott.

We have a lot to talk about. We have even more to show. We are yet to group up on a stream and go over our 2020 Wrap up post. When it comes to content - we’ll be spending time going over Lavos and his Serpents, what a Necramech can do across the Origin System, and much much more. From Corpus Railjack to Corpus 'Queenpins'. And perhaps there's a ... Command-ing... presence compelling you to the Dry Dock? What could this mean! 

Don’t miss it - and look forward to a very special Gift of the Lotus Alert after!

See you at 11 a.m et on December 16th at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

Will those of us that haven't built a Necramech yet still be able to participate in the upcoming operation?

Can we get an option to customize the appearance of Octavia's Resonator separately from Octavia?

Any chance of having Nezha's chakram as a separate unique weapon when no melee weapon is equipped much like Garuda?

2 minutes ago, ExpGui said:

With Canada having the vaccine as of this month, will Digital Extremes be able to be in office again within the coming months? I know Scott would love to be!

I have no idea and we won't be covering this on the stream, but damn wouldn't that be nice. 

I'm getting very excited now! 2020 has been a very hard year and it's been a blessing that everyone at DE has still been able to put so much work into this game - despite being pulled apart by this excuse of a year. There are plenty of issues in the world right now and the few problems brought about in warframe as consequence are dwarfed in comparison. You guys are doing more than I expect and hope to see things improve from here. We all lift together - individually at home.

1 minute ago, Vypr said:

Will those of us that haven't built a Necramech yet still be able to participate in the upcoming operation?

Can we get an option to customize the appearance of Octavia's Resonator separately from Octavia?

Any chance of having Nezha's chakram as a separate unique weapon when no melee weapon is equipped much like Garuda?

Yes you will! We will cover this Wednesday. 

Just now, Daddy_Cage said:

I'm getting very excited now! 2020 has been a very hard year and it's been a blessing that everyone at DE has still been able to put ao much work into this game - despite being pulled apart by this excuse of a year. There are plenty of issues in the world right now and the few problems brought about in warframe as consequence are dwarfed in comparison. You guys are doing more than I expect and hope to see things improve from here. We all lift together - individually at home.

It's insane, thanks for the support. 

2 minutes ago, Daddy_Cage said:

I'm getting very excited now! 2020 has been a very hard year and it's been a blessing that everyone at DE has still been able to put ao much work into this game - despite being pulled apart by this excuse of a year. There are plenty of issues in the world right now and the few problems brought about in warframe as consequence are dwarfed in comparison. You guys are doing more than I expect and hope to see things improve from here. We all lift together - individually at home.

You are totally right. I admit, I've sent some bad vibes to DE in the past year... but game issues are nothing in the face of world crisis. They deserve good vibes for all their hard work!

🎇

\O/       Have my energy!

#GOODVIBES      #LIFTTOGETHER-FROMHOME       #THANKS-DE!

Archived