Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstream #150 (Dec 16)

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

what a Necramech can do across the Origin System

Please make it so that when Necramechs charge/slide (tab then hold the sprint button), their collision size matches their sliding/charging model. The reason is because at the moment in Captura, Necramechs cannot go through the standard-sized doorways in the Star Chart (Corpus Ship Bridge, Grineer Galleon Cargo Scene).

44 minutes ago, (PSN)chonkasaur said:

Can you just let us buy the necramech with plat so I don't have to stay on the infested stuff. I honestly hate that whole place 🤮

Actually you can, A full broken necramech set costs roughly 50-70p, so you can buy that thru trade chat. But you can't purchase the BPs with plat, thats the only thing that kinda gets in the way

2 hours ago, BloodRavenCap said:

I really hope that we would be able to recruit Ostrons, Solaris and syndicate operatives, as it was originally promised.

Also, what do you think about universal Ripline with Parazon for every warframe? We've already seen Tenno using this blade as a grappling hook in Jackal fight. Maybe it should be available for every warframe? And Valkyr will get a new first ability.

Dafaq are Ostrons gonna do? Give tower meat to the crew?

I think I have it figured out, the Space Bong of Lavos causes hallucinations of people on your Railjack that you can command to accomplish various tasks. 

Anyway, I'm on a self-imposed break from Warframe right now but I am still very much looking forward to this Devstream. Thanks, Space Mom and everyone else at DE, and Happy Holidays!

Subtle, though I do hope to see what information there is regarding the Railjack Intrinsic system. I'm guessing the Orbiter will not be getting its own Drydock any time soon if at all?

On the bright side, I managed to make my own Necramech... that still needs to be leveled up.

Out of curiosity, would now be a bad time to ask if there might be syndicate emblems that we could use like the syndicate sigils?

hace 3 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Devstream.pngHi Everyone!

It’s almost time for Home Devsteam #10, also officially known as Devstream #150!

First - don’t forget we moved the date and time. You can join us this WEDNESDAY, December 16 at 11 a.m ET for the stream.

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of me, Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott.

We have a lot to talk about. We have even more to show. We are yet to group up on a stream and go over our 2020 Wrap up post. When it comes to content - we’ll be spending time going over Lavos and his Serpents, what a Necramech can do across the Origin System, and much much more. From Corpus Railjack to Corpus 'Queenpins'. And perhaps there's a ... Command-ing... presence compelling you to the Dry Dock? What could this mean! 

Don’t miss it - and look forward to a very special Gift of the Lotus Alert after!

See you at 11 a.m et on December 16th at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

Questions:

0. Why so much publicity to every department with visual aspects but not even a mention to the programing part or network?(who make the pretty colors actualy work or the nice sound play....)

1. When/if are you guys going to revisit economy in deimos?

2. Melee 3.0 when ?

3. Chainsaw melee when?

I've been wondering, Will we be having more Entrati weapons?

More specifically, Entrati design melee weapons? because I've been enjoying all of the other Entrati weapons so much so far (Trumna, Sepulcrum, Mausalon, Cortege etc etc)
It would be great to finish it off with a melee weapon as well. Maybe a fun gimmick to it's heavy attack as it does with all the other Entrati weapons as well!

Also, are anymore Necramechs planned for development?

Archived