Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Fought With The Grineer Against The Corpus And This Is What I Received

Gryphticon

Alad called us "eyeless slag". He is hurting our kin. He shall die. My Synapse has slayed many of his own, and it shall slay him too!

Yeah, he's told me he was glad we saw things Eye-to-Eye, and then commented how I didn't have eyes. Oh my gawd! Is it true? I don't have eyes? Oh gawd! This explains so much now!

Grineer description in the lore section of the game:

FnTa581.png

OOPS! The Grineer's sole mission is to ensure sleeping Tenno never wake up. Why would they ever have sympathy for you? Even trying to stop the Corpus from finding the Tenno does not mean saving the Tenno. They want to kill them for themselves. Doing anything else would UNDERMINE THEIR ENTIRE MISSION AS A RACE.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Alad called us "eyeless slag". He is hurting our kin. He shall die. My Synapse has slayed many of his own, and it shall slay him too!

umm no he said we have no eyes... I believe Alad on this too. I mean the man did dissect our kind. So I am not insulted by an anatomy fact since it is true... That's like insulting a dolphin for being a Mammal that can't live on land.

umm no he said we have no eyes... I believe Alad on this too. I mean the man did dissect our kind. So I am not insulted by an anatomy fact since it is true... That's like insulting a dolphin for being a Mammal that can't live on land.

Actually it was confirmed today that both sides have dissect the tenno.