Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe x Fortnite

(XBOX)TheMadCash

So since Warframe is now on the Epic Games store. I would really like to know what’s the likelyhood of having our Excalibur join the hunt in this season in Fortnite. I think it would be out of this world crazy to see Jonesy teleport into a fighting Excalibur battling Grineer then teleport right back out into Fortnite map with him. I think it would be great especially since its the main 2 games I play. Somebody support me on this! Lol

(Also sorry if this isn’t the right spot to discuss this)

I could see Warframe-themed cosmetics and skins appearing in Fortnite. Seeing as Marvel and DC  characters, Kratos, Master Chief and Darryl and Michonne are all in Fortnite now, why not? Fortnite's like gaming's grey goo scenario at this point.

But a crossover going the other way? No.

Warframe themed cosmetics hitting Fortnite is probably inevitable but I can't see Fortnite hitting Warframe nor would I ever approve of such a thing.

We've already seen WF pop up in Rocket League and Smash but the only crossovers we've seen here have been Dark Sector and now UT4, DS being a game DE themselves made and UT being a franchise DE helped make with Epic.

Fortnite i will forever hate this for it's killing of Paragon and for it making all the darn kids in my life ask for V bucks as presents lol.

Yes unfortunately i could see Warframe having a representation in Fortnite. Even our man Kratos wasn't immune to this money making machine of a game.

But Fortnite will never be apart of Warframe, or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part i don't know anymore.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Fortnite i will forever hate this for it's killing of Paragon and for it making all the darn kids in my life ask for V bucks as presents lol.

Yes unfortunately i could see Warframe having a representation in Fortnite. Even our man Kratos wasn't immune to this money making machine of a game.

But Fortnite will never be apart of Warframe, or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part i don't know anymore.

:crylaugh:

But yeah idk, I doubt it will be a part of WF, but instead I'm actually musing that all this recent stuff is a hint that they are collaborating to actually uncancel/finish Unreal Tournament 4, to work together on a game after like 16 years going their own way, and come together again in a blaze of glory to bring us all an amazing PvP experience... 

But that's probably REALLY wishful thinking on my part xD. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

:crylaugh:

But yeah idk, I doubt it will be a part of WF, but instead I'm actually musing that all this recent stuff is a hint that they are collaborating to actually uncancel/finish Unreal Tournament 4, to work together on a game after like 16 years going their own way, and come together again in a blaze of glory to bring us all an amazing PvP experience... 

But that's probably REALLY wishful thinking on my part xD. 

Um don't you dare get my hopes up....

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Cash201293 said:

So since Warframe is now on the Epic Games store. I would really like to know what’s the likelyhood of having our Excalibur join the hunt in this season in Fortnite. I think it would be out of this world crazy to see Jonesy teleport into a fighting Excalibur battling Grineer then teleport right back out into Fortnite map with him. I think it would be great especially since its the main 2 games I play. Somebody support me on this! Lol

(Also sorry if this isn’t the right spot to discuss this)

HAHAHHAHAHA just no that is way getting your head into deep pile heap of garbage.

Archived