Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Warframe x Fortnite


Recommended Posts

So since Warframe is now on the Epic Games store. I would really like to know what’s the likelyhood of having our Excalibur join the hunt in this season in Fortnite. I think it would be out of this world crazy to see Jonesy teleport into a fighting Excalibur battling Grineer then teleport right back out into Fortnite map with him. I think it would be great especially since its the main 2 games I play. Somebody support me on this! Lol

 

(Also sorry if this isn’t the right spot to discuss this)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I could see Warframe-themed cosmetics and skins appearing in Fortnite. Seeing as Marvel and DC  characters, Kratos, Master Chief and Darryl and Michonne are all in Fortnite now, why not? Fortnite's like gaming's grey goo scenario at this point.

But a crossover going the other way? No.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Warframe themed cosmetics hitting Fortnite is probably inevitable but I can't see Fortnite hitting Warframe nor would I ever approve of such a thing.

We've already seen WF pop up in Rocket League and Smash but the only crossovers we've seen here have been Dark Sector and now UT4, DS being a game DE themselves made and UT being a franchise DE helped make with Epic.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

Well, putting a warframe in Fortnite would definitely attract a lot of attention to the game. But I don't know if it's the kind of attention we want...

It may draw in the perfect group of people that the conclave crowd needs

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

Well, putting a warframe in Fortnite would definitely attract a lot of attention to the game. But I don't know if it's the kind of attention we want...

I want people to play this game.

Fortnite has a lot of people. I like people. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortnite i will forever hate this for it's killing of Paragon and for it making all the darn kids in my life ask for V bucks as presents lol.

Yes unfortunately i could see Warframe having a representation in Fortnite. Even our man Kratos wasn't immune to this money making machine of a game.

But Fortnite will never be apart of Warframe, or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part i don't know anymore.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Fortnite i will forever hate this for it's killing of Paragon and for it making all the darn kids in my life ask for V bucks as presents lol.

Yes unfortunately i could see Warframe having a representation in Fortnite. Even our man Kratos wasn't immune to this money making machine of a game.

But Fortnite will never be apart of Warframe, or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part i don't know anymore.

:crylaugh:

But yeah idk, I doubt it will be a part of WF, but instead I'm actually musing that all this recent stuff is a hint that they are collaborating to actually uncancel/finish Unreal Tournament 4, to work together on a game after like 16 years going their own way, and come together again in a blaze of glory to bring us all an amazing PvP experience... 

But that's probably REALLY wishful thinking on my part xD. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

:crylaugh:

But yeah idk, I doubt it will be a part of WF, but instead I'm actually musing that all this recent stuff is a hint that they are collaborating to actually uncancel/finish Unreal Tournament 4, to work together on a game after like 16 years going their own way, and come together again in a blaze of glory to bring us all an amazing PvP experience... 

But that's probably REALLY wishful thinking on my part xD. 

Um don't you dare get my hopes up....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind. Brings in new people (who probably won't stay long since it's pve) and it would make sense, considering who owns them now.

I'll make sure to ready up maxed mods to sell *rubs hands* 

Edited by (XBOX)TyeGoo
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I wouldn't mind. Brings in new people (who probably won't stay long since it's pve) and it would make considering who owns them now.

I'll make sure to ready up maxed mods to sell *rubs hands* 

*licks them lips* 

Meats back on the table boys!.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...