Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe x Fortnite

(XBOX)TheMadCash

6 hours ago, minininja77 said:

It may draw in the perfect group of people that the conclave crowd needs

But why would you want that.

Last thing I need is thousands of people joining the forums, begging for PvP content because apparently the bazillion of PvP games out there aren't enough so we need to assimilate the PvE games as well.

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Yes... bring the competitve Chicken PvP Pfests' attention to Warframe!

You see the white stuff falling down in Canada?! That's not snow! Its salt!

Yeah but at least maybe we can hope that they'll all head directly to Conclave and never bother to come out again? 

Only problem will probably be when they get confused about why their battle passes haven't expired. 

On 2020-12-14 at 2:14 PM, General-Pacman said:

Well, putting a warframe in Fortnite would definitely attract a lot of attention to the game. But I don't know if it's the kind of attention we want...

I can see it now, I join a Hydron mission to level up a new warframe I just got and then all of sudddn some 8 year old tryhard starts screaming at me just because I'm using the warframe with it's default skin.

Doing a fortnite x warframe crossover imo would not be very good as both the games have drastically different communities,I would not like to join a public endless fissure and see/hear a guy swearing/cursing in voice/regular chat about why he didnt get a gold part in like his 5th relic,also the warframe community is great with the occasional toxic player,but nothing you cant ignore,i would not like to have this gem of a community be spoiled by ********
I say a BIG FAT NO to this idea 

• 2 months later...
On 2020-12-15 at 7:21 AM, (XBOX)Cash201293 said:

So since Warframe is now on the Epic Games store. I would really like to know what’s the likelyhood of having our Excalibur join the hunt in this season in Fortnite. I think it would be out of this world crazy to see Jonesy teleport into a fighting Excalibur battling Grineer then teleport right back out into Fortnite map with him. I think it would be great especially since its the main 2 games I play. Somebody support me on this! Lol

(Also sorry if this isn’t the right spot to discuss this)

I don't play Fortnite. So sure. I would be fine if warframe skins are added to that game. In fact I haven't played warframe too recently either, so I don't see the harm in a few forbnite players getting attracted to warframe in the end. After all, more players are better for the game. Or so I heard from some source online. I think it might have been a youtube video.

I know some people are having a knee-jerk reaction to the idea "it will bring PvP fans to the player base!" but I have to say I don't hate that idea. I am well aware that Warframe has had a very vocal "we only want to play PvE" crowd, and the numbers clearly show they are in the majority, but I have never staked my identity on it. I enjoy PvE more too, and that's the end of it for me

Ok maybe it might be annoying when they run around half-finished with the tutorial asking how to get into Strata Relay, but once they're in Conclave they aren't hurting me and I don't have to think about them either

Archived