Isolation & Arcana Bounty Flow Changes

What about the very imbalanced stages and sometimes quite broken stages in arcana?

Like the press-use-on-flowers thing in some tiles they literally spawn outside of the max range and because of that we sometimes get like 3 flowers per power cell.

Or the sac thing scaling with players which makes it harder considering those extra players don't actually help at all with the sac hitting more enemies, they in fact make it worse because enemies get split off chasing them or they use various things that make the infested harder to group up... wisp electricity, slowing them down via aura or abilities, heck even random lich spawning makes it annoying to play that stage.

Then there's bugs like mist marks random enemies in the map as required to kill no matter how far they are from the fissure, and it also does not mark them on HUD so we're just waiting down the timer.

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

BONUS: Making Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable

To balance out the Weapon Blueprint drop % reduction we’ve made the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable. The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa parts were already Tradable, but it’s now one step further. 

Wait so the bps being not tradeable was intentional? why? :| and why wasn't it mentioned so, there were bugreports on it :/

Edited by HunterDigi
  • Like 10
9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

For example: Complete the Tier 1 Isolation Vault near Necralisk Gates. You can then leave Deimos or even log off, and the next time you return to Cambion Drift you can go immediately to the Tier 2 Isolation Vault Bounty location and run that Bounty. No need to run the Tier 1 bounty again if you don’t want to

Aactually question: what about the people who did the bounties already, will they just have them unlocked already? Also when are these changes going live?

• Like 8

Will this remember our past history of Iso vault runs or will we have to refresh the memory and do another full vault run to unlock all of this once the update drops?

also any talk of giving an endless bounty option or something where we can just keep going deeper and deeper into the iso vaults until we don't think we can do it anymore and then use the plants to pull out to the surface? 

• Like 7

Huh,  actually seems a bit excessive.  I would have thougt the simple solution would be to just make it so that you can go directly to the tier you want rather than dump the idea of needing to clear the evershifting vault each time

Edit: Oh, any particular reason Tier 2 and Tier 3 Mother switched spots?

Edited by Crevab
  • Like 16

I am a Tenno who has struggled to get through the new content not because I don't enjoy it, or don't want to play long missions, but because I have sporadic computer crashing issues that have stymied me. Your wonderful support people have tried to help, but I just can't isolate the problem. I am pretty sure it is my hardware, and not you guys, as it has happened on another game or two now. The point is, to keep this short, I tend to play shorter mission sessions because I don't crash that often if I keep my game files verified, but longer missions make it more likely to get unlucky and lose progress. 

I don't want to mess up my squads day, or even just lose everything solo! So I have been sort of soft-locked out of finishing the new Necramech content and am only barely getting to almost level 2 in Necraloid syndicate because of this and not even halfway through building my necramech. 

This will really help me progress through the syndicate and be a part of these vault run missions by being able to do shorter runs at a time, without so much fear of crashing and either messing up my squads day in some way, or just ruining my own progress. 

Thank you so much for this!!! It is definitely very appreciated and a great change! 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Aactually question: what about the people who did the bounties already, will they just have them unlocked already? Also when are these changes going live?

You'll need to run the Isolation Vault Bounties 1 more time to unlock them all forever.

Changes will come this week - still running some tests!

• Like 15
9 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

Wait so the bps being not tradeable was intentional? why? :|

my guess was that they wanted people to run these deimos missions at least a little so that they could experience the content

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Each Isolation Vault Bounty Tier now has a specific Mother location in Cambion Drift to provide a concrete flow with less confusion.

1. Tier 1 = Mother located in ‘UNDULATUM’

2. Tier 2 = Mother located between ‘ALBRECHT'S PROSPECT’ and ‘CATABOLIC GUTTER’

3. Tier 3 = Mother located in ‘THE ABSCESS’

I gotta say, this decision seems really strange. It was always super unfriendly to the player that they had to somehow know how to trigger the next step in the vaults - usually by being led there by some other player. Nothing in the game helps the player on this.

Why not just have all the bounties available at all Mother locations?!?

• Like 30
14 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

What about the very imbalanced stages and sometimes quite broken stages in arcana?

Like the press-use-on-flowers thing in some tiles they literally spawn outside of the max range and because of that we sometimes get like 3 flowers per power cell.

Or the sac thing scaling with players which makes it harder considering those extra players don't actually help at all with the sac hitting more enemies, they in fact make it worse because enemies get split off chasing them or they use various things that make the infested harder to group up... wisp electricity, slowing them down via aura or abilities, heck even random lich spawning makes it annoying to play that stage.

Then there's bugs like mist marks random enemies in the map as required to kill no matter how far they are from the fissure, and it also does not mark them so we're just waiting down the timer.

Wait so the bps being not tradeable was intentional? why? :|

To make you do the new vaults at least to get those 

Good thing I waited on finishing up the update by a few weeks.

In the future, please publish drop tables with time requirements and mechanics weeks ahead of time of the Test Cluster or before release to get some feedback on time and reward pacing. It would cut out these types of hotfixes and players would feel better about playing new updates.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

BONUS: Making Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable

To balance out the Weapon Blueprint drop % reduction we’ve made the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable. The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa parts were already Tradable, but it’s now one step further. 

I mean, thank you, but the Furax Wraith blueprint was tradable since day 1 of Plains of Eidolon 3 years ago. This just seems like an overdue bug fix more than a bonus.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Slightly reduced: You only ever need 1 of the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprint. Getting all the way to the Arcana Bounties and receiving another Weapon Blueprint is not a feel good moment. Although this doesn’t completely eliminate getting duplicates, the drop % reduction does allow for better chances towards the other rewards.

This is awesome! Hopefully this is applied to the rest of the game. Getting a Steel Fiber or other Common Mod, Endo, or a Credits bundle in most missions, especially Steel Path is "not a feel good moment".

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 14
8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You'll need to run the Isolation Vault Bounties 1 more time to unlock them all forever.

Changes will come this week - still running some tests!

So, after I have completed all 3 isolations vault tier once, if anoher day, I want to run directly the tier 3 vault, without the tier 1 and 2 before, I can ?

• Like 2
Just now, (NSW)Skyress said:

So, after I have completed all 3 isolations vault tier once, if anoher day, I want to run directly the tier 3 vault, without the tier 1 and 2 before, I can ?

Correct. Do the Isolation Vault Bounties once (when these changes go live) and they're forever unlocked. 

• Like 13

Thank you for the tweaks. Warframe's typical time investment per mission maxes out at around 30 minutes and this makes it very manageable for me to balance with my real life responsibilities. T1-3 was taking about an hour, plus the cleanse missions on top of them, and is just too much.

I find the blue goo tagging mission to still be unusually difficult, and very dependent on the player squad's behavior and the tile the enemies need to spawn and traverse to group up for the throws. Please consider adding one more throw before the bonus fails.

Bounty changes look great, problem is that there still is little incentive to do them. Once you get your Necramech things (which will be easier now) that's it, your done. The long tailed grind that the Arcanes have the potential to create doesn't exist because the Arcanes are aggressively bad and uninteresting.

I would like to say this will make me more likely to do vaults, but to be honest I probably won't touch them until the Arcanes are worth my time.

• Like 8