Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation & Arcana Bounty Flow Changes

[DE]Megan

Can you take look at endless bounties rewards as well? Lately you change do some bug fixes and some improvments, but still there is no reason to have 50% drop chance for amber stars (aside bug that couse amber stars not droping in normal missions). The excavation one is takeing to long, pls make one excavator for one player with bounus to keep it above 80% hp or add possibility to summon two excavators at once. Right now this take to long for what it can give. The one with reasercher is fine thanks to changes you made. And it would be nice to have better description on how the rewards are distributed in those. Is it like rounds 1,2 is rot A, round 3 is B , round 4 is C and so on or is it bit diffrent?

I don´t understand the decision of three seperate Mother to give three bounties, with no indication where they are inbetween. I´ve met a lot of new players who have no idea how to find different tier of vaults. Why not just let all mothers on the cambion drift give all tier of bounties?

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Droptable content breakdown:

• Orokin Matrixes 

• Less % chance overall.

• Relics

• Midpoint % between the two old Bounty types.

Please let us know your thoughts - thanks for reading!

Please just remove  Orokin Matrixes and Relics from bounties too. We can get relics from nearly everywhere from the game (or you can make them radiant relics like in the profit taker bounties) and we can easly farm Orokin Matrixes from killing necramechs so there is no point for these two be in the drop table of these bounties.

6 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I am disappointed Endo got removed. Those damaged necramech weapon parts, infested weapon parts, and weapon blueprints will be junk after we are finished with it. Arcana Bounties were good Endo farming alternative. Now that is gone I will never touch Arcana bounties ever again after I maxed out my Theorem Infection.

Also Theorem Infection not working on summoned allies bugfix when?

2 in steel path rathuum arena you can nearly 3k endo in nearly 2 minutes so no it is not an alternative for endo farming , not even close to be an alternative.  So please let it be removed from the drop table . I hope orokin matrixes and relics will removed from these bounties too

vor 13 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

3 hours, allowing you to selectively choose the reward you seek and when

so basicly we have to wait 3 hours to get what we want but then we dont have the time to play them because we need to do other stuff so basicly we cant get what we want when we want it we can get it when we have a lot of luck or time

13 hours ago, weirdee said:

my guess was that they wanted people to run these deimos missions at least a little so that they could experience the content

Would've been nice to be told that it's intended beforehand, I did make a bugreport weeks ago and it was just ignored.

It just made life really complicated for WFM set-selling for no reason :/

1 hour ago, Orakan said:

2 in steel path rathuum arena you can nearly 3k endo in nearly 2 minutes so no it is not an alternative for endo farming , not even close to be an alternative.  So please let it be removed from the drop table . I hope orokin matrixes and relics will removed from these bounties too

You need a squad for Vodyanoi. Matrixes can go because enemy mechs drop them. Removing relics will make the bounty a ghost town.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon parts (T2 & T3)

• Slightly reduced: You only ever need 1 of the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprint. Getting all the way to the Arcana Bounties and receiving another Weapon Blueprint is not a feel good moment. Although this doesn’t completely eliminate getting duplicates, the drop % reduction does allow for better chances towards the other rewards.

Would be much better if one-and-done stuff like weapon parts and arcanes were moved to vendors and locked behind a currency that we get for running missions that previously dropped this stuff. That way we still have an incentive to play certain missions and don’t waste our time on duplicates and bad rng.

Looks really good so far. The only concern i have are the 3h time gated drop tables. They always felt bad to me on regular bounties because most of the time the wrong one was active when i had time to play...

Also, is there any particular reason why Tier 2 and 3 switched locations? 

17 hours ago, pook-pook said:

I gotta say, this decision seems really strange. It was always super unfriendly to the player that they had to somehow know how to trigger the next step in the vaults - usually by being led there by some other player. Nothing in the game helps the player on this.

Why not just have all the bounties available at all Mother locations?!?

Good question... puzzling semi-typical Warframe obtuseness ;-}

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Deimos Arcanes

• Significantly higher drop % chance.

Residual & Theorem arcanes dilute the reward pool from how insultingly awful they are. Unless they get changed/significantly buffed, this % increase will be a detriment to the bounties.

17 hours ago, Helmed said:

that was such an easy way to get lots of endo

im actually upset about it being removed

You can still trade your standing for the new Ayatan Sculpture and  endo drops anyway from enemies as well as loot at the end of vaults.

22 hours ago, pook-pook said:

I gotta say, this decision seems really strange. It was always super unfriendly to the player that they had to somehow know how to trigger the next step in the vaults - usually by being led there by some other player. Nothing in the game helps the player on this.

Why not just have all the bounties available at all Mother locations?!?

Other than being able to pull any tier from Necralisk? Did you read that part?

These changes are universally positive. Each vault should be a specific tier. The confusion you describe is directly related to being able to do them in any order, currently...

3 hours ago, Krilexis said:

You can still trade your standing for the new Ayatan Sculpture and  endo drops anyway from enemies as well as loot at the end of vaults.

yes, but again. as an easy source of endo for someone that plays casually. getting it from bounties was 10x easier

Il y a 23 heures, Crevab a dit :

Oh, any particular reason Tier 2 and Tier 3 Mother switched spots?

There was never any tier "spot".

It was an order thing, first vault you do becomes T1, second becomes T2, third becomes T3. Meaning you could, for instance, do the "middle" vault last, and make it a T3.

Doing middle vault first (making it T1), then eastern one second (making it T2) and western one last (-> T3) was just a trend which probably came from ease of execution. Since picking the bounty from inside the Necralisk would always lead you to do the middle vault first, then the eastern one was the closest, leaving the western one for last.

On that regard, they could indeed have chosen the - now - fixed spots to keep that... flow, really.

Цитата

Both Isolation Vault Bounties and Arcana Bounties now share a droptable. There are 3 different droptables for each Isolation/Arcana Bounty Tier that rotates every ~3 hours, allowing you to selectively choose the reward you seek and when - exactly how other Open World Bounties work. 

This rotation follows the same window as the Bounty rotation in the Necralisk.

pls don't implement these timegate

just associate each drop table with each tier bounty

Archived