Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity getting nuked by update

(XBOX)Harbinger XK5

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

I used to be able to heal objectives with trinity which made the game a lot less stressful I get maybe the defense targets, but how in the world is anyone supposed to keep those little to no health excavators alive if trinity can't heal them!!!! This is ridiculous D.E. is becoming unreasonable! 

They fixed healing the whole shield, every healing ability in game just heals defense objective HEALTH, not shield.

I would recommend just using Khora, no need to heal the things if they can't even be touched. Or just bring a nuke frame and map clear everything.

I think an issue people have is they want to main Warframes. But Warframes are just tools we use to do jobs. A trinity is great for Lure Shepherd but not the right tool for excavation.

you had one job

I'm not sure why they screwed trinity at healing objectives while allowing wisp to regen them. Pick wisp, replace her useless 4 with protea dispenser and you get a frame with hp buff + regen, speed buff, a good CC with breach (not as good CC with shock flower) and ammo / energy regen. Her 2nd aint bad as a decoy or used with breach surge.

So basically they unintentionaly replaced trinity with wisp

Healing excavators is silly, that said, they previously changed it so most supportive abilities affected objectives since some obscure ones were already, and Trinity's healing is obscure enough that it shouldn't be restricted in this aspect.

If a player wants to focus on recovery rather than CC or obliteration, it should be a valid tactic. It's silly to deny such an ineffective method of defense from being used. Ultimately damage preventing abilities are dramatically superior for most objectives since high level content can one shot many of them. I've been spamming Warding Halo on everything from excavators, to mobile defense nodes, to sentinels. If I can shield just about anything with a 90% DR ability + status immunity, Trinity should be able to heal all objectives, otherwise, why play her? Players can typically defend themselves. 

3 hours ago, nslay said:

What's this? A support frame that can't heal objectives? But space kid still can (even if Vazarin is nerfed)? That makes no sense...

Can you still heal Eidolon lures?

They both can, just for a measly 500 over 5 secs that isn't stackable.

It was changed awhile ago. If you weren't here it's on the 2nd page in update notes section. 

6 hours ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

I would recommend just using Khora, no need to heal the things if they can't even be touched. Or just bring a nuke frame and map clear everything.

I think an issue people have is they want to main Warframes. But Warframes are just tools we use to do jobs. A trinity is great for Lure Shepherd but not the right tool for excavation.

you're forgetting about nullifiers which makes that strategy not viable

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

wrong it doesn't heal objectives health i tried it 10 minutes before making this post

Fairly sure it does, you just dont notice the 100/sec which is the "new" intended way for it and several other healing skills to work when it comes to defendable objects. She bugged out somewhere after the intended changes and now they fixed her in 29.3. So all is back to the new normal, unless of course they bugged her out the otherways, if so, wait for a fix.

Archived