Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why my account is suspended?

SogekingXO

Question

Yesterday I was still playing the game normally, when I log in today, the game shows that I am suspended. I don't understand it because I didn't use any hacks or exploits, the only program I used was WFInfo and warframe.market. Can someone explain to me what the heck happened?

Sorry for errors, using google translate. I am very pissed about this situation because I invests real money and spend over 130 hours in game, just to get blocked???obraz.png

I really sorry if I did something wrong i tought WFInfo is legal (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/875096-wfinfo-in-game-ducats-and-platinum-prices/?tab=comments#comment-9176107).

I don't even know what I did wrong because I dont get e-mail with it, I was just helping some low MR guys getting resources and helping gain level them.

6 answers to this question

Again stating the obvious: only support can help.

Now, it might not be WFInfo that got you banned, but a comment made in the forum over three years ago concerning a much older version of an app that since then have not only been updated with new functionality but seems to have changed both developer and it's basic code cannot be considered all that relevant. That is was considered "non-bannable" then was, of course, not a guarantee for all future versions and functions. And even then it was "use at your own risk". There is also a newer thread on forum (with no official "ok" response from DE, despite asking for it). Again, not saying that it was WFInfo, just saying that if it was the risk of using it was 100% yours.

4 hours ago, Graavarg said:

Again stating the obvious: only support can help.

Now, it might not be WFInfo that got you banned, but a comment made in the forum over three years ago concerning a much older version of an app that since then have not only been updated with new functionality but seems to have changed both developer and it's basic code cannot be considered all that relevant. That is was considered "non-bannable" then was, of course, not a guarantee for all future versions and functions. And even then it was "use at your own risk". There is also a newer thread on forum (with no official "ok" response from DE, despite asking for it). Again, not saying that it was WFInfo, just saying that if it was the risk of using it was 100% yours.

Kinda weird, tennos in game recommended me this, they told "using it for 2 years and nothing happend"

Archived