Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

I've Found One Reason Why Tenno Should Have Grenades

Histori

The truly funny thing about this (no offense OP) but Nova is the most suited to taking out enemies in hard to reach places or inside the environment thanks to her 2 skill. Seems you're... lacking in that department though.

Most warframes have a way to deal with things like this, though.

i dont see how Grenades benefits this topic in and way what so ever , this was simply your own doing hence why you ended up in this situation as for the ospery up there nothing spawns up there let alone if something was to go up there it would take time...

so IMO i think was either set up to prove a useless point on how Grenades are needed (AND OR) your saw the osprey but you were such a bad shot that he ended up flying up the tube

Ps. DE replied about this in a livestream from chat ages ago when a question popped up about grenades etc and they said it just would not work

Edited by DiBBz

i dont see how Grenades benefits this topic in and way what so ever , this was simply your own doing hence why you ended up in this situation as for the ospery up there nothing spawns up there let alone if something was to go up there it would take time...

so IMO i think was either set up to prove a useless point on how Grenades are needed (AND OR) your saw the osprey but you were such a bad shot that he ended up flying up the tube

Ps. DE replied about this in a livestream from chat ages ago when a question popped up about grenades etc and they said it just would not work

I did not shoot at him, i hear him doing he's sounds .

I dunno how did he manage to spawn there in the first place.

And about grenades i was joking.

Edited by Histori