Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Problem

DanTheFatMan

So I don't know if anyone else is having a problem with this but when i do the event missions such as Ara or Alator I get rolled over by the Elite corpus with the FLUX RIFLE.I'll turn a corner or go into a room and i'll slammed by like 4 flux rifles at once and I go down in less than 3 seconds.I'd like if you guys could lower there spawn rate or how many do spawn because its getting really damn hard.I just started the Grineer VS Corpus event today and i've used all my lives and i've only done about 20 runs.I would like if the DEVs could seriously fix this.(I have about 1300 with full shields and health and they still wompa stompa me hard)

Edited by DanTheFatMan

Are you running by yourself? I have done all the operations with a group and never had any issues... even used a rank 8 warframe to level up during them with no issues. 

I would just suggest to stay in a group and stay together so if anyone goes down they can get revived :)

Are you running by yourself? I have done all the operations with a group and never had any issues... even used a rank 8 warframe to level up during them with no issues. 

I would just suggest to stay in a group and stay together so if anyone goes down they can get revived :)

I'm running in random groups

Edited by DanTheFatMan

I agree entirely. But I DO play by myself due to the fact my internet is just too bad where I live. However I was starting off by using Volt and he is a little squishy, even with maxed shields, and when casting overload he can be killed pretty easily If you get swarmed. Now I use Rhino, and its not as much of an issue. Just use a good decent range stun weapon (Flux rifle, Synapse, Soma, etc)

And good for you to support the Grineer, we can not let that greedy scumbag Alad V get a hold of our fellow Tenno.

Edited by LoveYourEnemy

Ikr run into a hallway and boom 6 heavy gunners and 4 napalm guys

In my opinion thats not much I mean yeah thats alot of AOE dmg but the Flux Rifle does so much dmg and these guys don't miss at all.Once they start shooting you they don't stop until your dead or you go behind cover,which doesn't save you for long.

In my opinion thats not much I mean yeah thats alot of AOE dmg but the Flux Rifle does so much dmg and these guys don't miss at all.Once they start shooting you they don't stop until your dead or you go behind cover,which doesn't save you for long.

eum...it seems you have never fought napalms over lvl 20 for you to say that.....

I have actually they aren't that hard.Just dodge there rounds are you're good.

and its not hard to put a few bullets into a corpus that dies alot quicker.