Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave on Switch is Unachievable

(NSW)MaxxGraxx

After waiting for two hours seeing if I could get a single person to play it became obvious I can't.  Not like it would take a long time or anything. I CANT FIND A SINGLE PERSON TO PLAY CONCLAVE. I actively invited for two hours and I can't get a single person to join. 

I'm dumbfounded as to what to do. It shouldn't take this long to farm standing for conclave.

Like I'm really trying here but I can't get half of the max standing for conclave for the day. 

Either the rewards should be added to the nighrwave rewards pool or give me an actual way to earn it.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)MaxxGraxx said:

Either the rewards should be added to the nighrwave rewards pool or give me an actual way to earn it.

While I agree that it sucks not finding anyone to play, and DE's poor maintenance of the gamemode is to blame, Conclave rewards are nothing but Conclave related cosmetics so I don't see why they should have another way of being obtainable. 

14 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

While I agree that it sucks not finding anyone to play, and DE's poor maintenance of the gamemode is to blame, Conclave rewards are nothing but Conclave related cosmetics so I don't see why they should have another way of being obtainable. 

Because it's impossible...? You cannot earn these rewards on switch unless you have infinite time available and friends willing to do it. You Can't have conclave rewards without the ability to play conclave. 

Also because nightwave rewards sometimes require conclave related challenges. You should have them available from nightwave. like I'm sorry if you feel like you are getting the short end of the stick but in reality the shortest end of the stick is for those whose who simply have their time completely wasted.

Am I Right?

25 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

And also it's not just conclave related cosmetics. They've added great weapon skins.

This issue also exists outside of the Switch version on low populated server regions across all other platforms - basically anything that isn't the NA region suffers from Conclave literally being unplayable at least at certain times due to a lack of active players. I'm just adding this. It's not meant as a justification for that state.

In the case of PS4 to even be able to switch to NA you have to switch your console language as well - which also changes the ingame language. I have no issue with that but I can see other less fluent non-native speakers or non-english speakers having an issue with doing that just to be able to play Conclave.

I grinded through a good chunk of Conclave (max rank, decent amount of the cosmetics etc.) until I couldn't stand it anymore and I couldn't care less if the rewards were all available elsewhere for others.

7 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Yeah it's not a popular game-mode. Did you try using recruiting chat?

Popular chat, hit up clan mates and friends. Like I'm not wanting to do much just finish daily challenges but I really can't even get those done. 

I've played on every platform except for xbox and it's significantly worse on switch. 

Honestly, I think they're better off scrapping Conclave mode entirely and redistributing the standing rewards between Steel Path and Arbitrations, and turn Lunaro and/or the Cephalon keep-away game into a quarterly event ala Dog Days. 

At this point, it's just wasting resources and space imho. The vast majority of players are not interested in PVP (despite what a vocal minority on the forums will likely say) from the looks of things, and the items are essentially locked behind a dead game mode. No sense in letting them collect dust, imho.

ETA: Also... have any of the newer Warframes been adapted/altered for Conclave? I don't see anything for Wisp, Protea, Gauss, Grendel, Xaku, etc. Wow.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)MaxxGraxx said:

Did I say weapon skins are not cosmetics or conclave related cosmetics?

Oh no i just got confused don't worry it happens English is not my first language ^.^ 

Ive never really done conclave aside from snowball fight and the hearts & arrow.

Well hey guys, I understand the idea of keeping conclave rewards unique but I'm the state it's been it hasn't been fixed as it should be and I wouldn't wish anyone to waste their time in a broken game mode so if you have a solution that de would go for I'm all for it. It just seems like they won't.

4 hours ago, Tachmag said:

Mmm i get 90% of my relics from conclave so i wouldn't say that. I have thousands and 100 million in credits.80% pvp

3 hours ago, (PSN)xBellikx said:

This is not a switch issue, this is a thing on all platforms, very few playing it (if any at all) and the ones that do play it are either new players or try hards spamming broken mechanics/weapons to gain standing as quick as possible.

I don't really care what people use. I have a counter to everything. I enjoy a challenge

17 hours ago, (NSW)MaxxGraxx said:

After waiting for two hours seeing if I could get a single person to play it became obvious I can't.  Not like it would take a long time or anything. I CANT FIND A SINGLE PERSON TO PLAY CONCLAVE. I actively invited for two hours and I can't get a single person to join. 

I feel your pain. Finding conclave matches on the Switch is really really hard. My impression is that it's much harder than on other platforms (although I obviously haven't tried finding players on other platforms).

And every time I tried recruiting chat, there's always someone who feels the need to message me back saying that "conclave ded". I will happily tell that guy to get lost, but I suspect such messages discourage plenty of newer players from trying to find matches.

@(NSW)MaxxGraxx If you (or anyone else on the Switch) want to do some conclave matches - ping me in-game. While I can't promise to be ready for a conclave match any time of day or night, I'm very much up for setting up something (semi-)regular to grind that standing!

Conclave Discord also helps, but even there there aren't all that many Switch players.

Archived