Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Prime Vault 29.5.9

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, General_Soldiernator said:

At first it was advertised with the ability to be used while downed, or holding datamass/powercells, to which it *was* able to do so. Plus if you think about it, you're only using ONE hand to use the cannon, so the other hand is essentially free to do anything else.

Ahhh

Using it with only one hand does make sense.

2 minutes ago, RJ-WF said:

What counts as a completed vault? I tried as a pub group as well as solo (over 6 times now) and finishing a tier 1 vault, till the very end and unlocked the room and reward. I then checked both the open world (correct mother node) and back at the necralisk - Nothing, tier 2 is still locked.

I have the opposite experience.

Did two vaults. T1 vault picked from necralisk. Cleared it and unlocked T2.

T2 vault picked from necralisk and got grouped with people doing the T1 vault. Completing the T1 vault unlocked T3 in the necralisk...

I appreciate the changes to this system but it is currently very buggy.

54 minutes ago, General_Soldiernator said:

At first it was advertised with the ability to be used while downed, or holding datamass/powercells, to which it *was* able to do so. Plus if you think about it, you're only using ONE hand to use the cannon, so the other hand is essentially free to do anything else.

Sounds like a balance (gameplay balance, I mean) issue, presumably DE wants to universally disable all primary weapons in these situations.  I can understand this restriction on the arm-cannon, even if technically it seems counterintuitive.

Цитата

There are 3 different droptables for each Isolation/Arcana Bounty Tier that rotates every ~3 hours, allowing you to selectively choose the reward you seek and when - exactly how other Open World Bounties work. 

and thats allowing us to smash our heads in to timegate. again

Hi [DE]

just wanted to know if guys were done with Frames Skill kit update

cause chroma first is still useless and worst now we cant even replace it cause we want skill change , well we can allways remoove effigy..

but that's mean chroma still lack something , just like his passive , its half done, he should have some gravity reduction after second jump or something

well all in all , do you guys keep planning to review sad skills?

Very buggy.

Queued for a pub T1 vault, cleared it and and the bonus room and we started T2.  Host migrates in the 2nd phase (tunnel phase after throwing residue at the door).  Head back to Necralisk.  T3 unlocked.  Buggy, but beneficial.  I guess.

That all 3 bounties share the same damaged weapon part blows.

Still not very fun, but at least better designed than before.  I think I think they're not very fun because I just simply don't enjoy being in Cambion Drift, though.  I think it's ugly and is the most annoying of the 3 open zones to be in, so I just don't like being there.  Will probably never farm up the damaged weapon parts needed to craft the weapons, not to mention the fishing parts for Bonewidow - easily the least enjoyable zone to do "open world" activities in (for me).

The "memory leak" fix actually made it worse for Plains of Eidolon loading times. MTR ON usually gives you slower loading times but more fps overall, MTR OFF gave you less fps but faster loading times. But in this update its all the same, and people even disconnect / cant even load back into the 2nd/3rd run etc.. The memory leak probably kept stacking on RAM and that helped people load faster whenever they rejoin Plains. The memory leak didnt seem like a huge problem in the game, unless you play the game for a long time. Maybe try to revert the patch or look into it again. This is just information from 2 Eidolon hunts after the hotfix, and it felt pretty bad compared to thousands of other hunts i've done so far. thanks in advance

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Tier 1 = Mother located in ‘UNDULATUM’

• Tier 2 = Mother located between ‘ALBRECHT'S PROSPECT’ and ‘CATABOLIC GUTTER’

• Tier 3 = Mother located in ‘THE ABSCESS’

So basically it is all back to being a normal bounty, the same way POE already is, the same way Fortuna is and now this is all more of the same, i really suggest you start stepping up ur game!

warframe is a fast paced co op game which makes for some amazing CO OP experience if you design it right, don't let such an opportunity by the way sides make warframe CO OP because right now it is 4 people compete to complete the same objective given how strong warframes are, even at stuff like interception which is supposedly maximum CO OP a single vauban in team and bam ur useless, don't even get me started on extremely outdated mission objectives like capture and sabotage, instead of making shiny new things improve the game core experience you will benefit a lot more from it in the long term.

Also stop promising more stuff than you can handle, if ur focus is spread content will not be good, focus on one thing at a time and perfect it, but always save some time to look back at what you have done, stop promising things that you won't do, i am still waiting on necessary mod changes which i am sure you are not working on, and you had clean slates with RJ and mechs but you still made the exact same thing with sprinkles on top!

Hope you start fixing the way you look at the game or otherwise warframe will not improve any further!

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Vault's should have more frames, and rotate more often

This is the answer, really. I've been playing for nearly two years, and when I missed Loki Prime shortly after I started I didn't appreciate then that I wouldn't have another shot at him for so long. There are too many vaulted frames to reasonably touch them all 2 at a time. They should at least double that, or they could double or triple the cycle rate for vaults.

Archived