Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Prime Vault 29.5.9

[DE]Megan

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Investigating this!

I find the irony of this extremely funny. Especially considering all the bug reports currently posted.

I don't suppose we could get some actual numbers on percentages, as opposed the the vague terms you folks are using?

Banshee and Mirage Primes. Nice. So ty for that, youngest wanted both for his prime collection. On that note, are either frames going to see a bit of love and attention? Banshee is a good frame, especially her 2 and 3, but she has problems taking a hit in higher end content as she's squishy as hell. As for Mirage, how about a little better tweak on how lighting and shadows affect her? Especially with the new graphics going into effect. HoM is great and all, but I'd really like to be able to use her kit to the fullest potential, instead of worrying about whether or not I'm partly in shadows, or partly in light?

Deimos.. Yeah, still not interested in exploring that particular content even after your current fixes. Maybe after you folks come back after vacation and decide to update again, I may give it a shot. personally, I'd rather you folks fix a lot of stuff in mainline content, maybe keep a few of the promises you've made over the year, clean up RJ, or even make SP worth doing instead of the melee mayhem it currently is ( oh, and love the non-rng factor there, now that's irony). So, yeah. Merry Holidays.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

For example: Complete the Tier 1 Isolation Vault near Necralisk Gates. You can then leave Deimos or even log off, and the next time you return to Cambion Drift you can go immediately to the Tier 2 Isolation Vault Bounty location and run that Bounty. No need to run the Tier 1 bounty again if you don’t want to.

Oh my void, how "Insecure" these people are? ISO vault become more easy-easy and easy. But anyway DE finally Let Sporo and Spinosa BP tradeable. Thanks you

Cheer for Solo Player

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.9

No longer in the tables:

Both of these have been taken out to allow for better odds at getting newer/desired rewards.

• Rare Deimos Gems

• Endo

Our Warframe PC Droptable site has been updated to reflect the above changes. 

I think you forgot one table to remove them from

Level 50 - 60 Arcana Isolation Vault
Rotation B
Stage 2, Stage 3 of 4, and Stage 3 of 5
-2500 Endo Common (33.33%)
Stage 4 of 5
-2500 Endo Uncommon (18.18%)
Final Stage
-2500 Endo Uncommon (22.22%)

11 minutes ago, XnnoKraken said:

Oh my void, how "Insecure" these people are? ISO vault become more easy-easy and easy. But anyway DE finally Let Sporo and Spinosa BP tradeable. Thanks you

Cheer for Solo Player

Be Nice Season 9 GIF by The Office

The changes are a universal QOL improvement and you complain and insult a whole group of people (solo players)?
Wow...

3 hours ago, General_Soldiernator said:

Can you please fix the bug with the Shedu not being able to be used while holding something like a datamass or powercell? This bug has been prominent and has not been fixed for quite a bit.

You can go search and check out the update a while back which I can't remember which 1. They changed this purposely. It is not a bug.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.9

f0a32e49cfd0ba9a5948fdc6a8ea4e72.png

Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault

Deafen your foes and dazzle your allies with the newest Prime Vault release. As promised, the Vault opens with Prime items that are brand new to the rotation. 

Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime return alongside their Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations for a limited time. Frost Prime Packs, Ember Prime Packs, and their Relics have returned to the Vault.

Banshee Prime, Mirage Prime, Euphona Prime, Kogake Prime, Akbolto Prime, Helios Prime, and Deconstructor Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! 

Visit https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault to check out the Prime Vault Offerings! 

*Banshee Prime’s System Blueprint has been changed from Rare to Uncommon, as announced here

Isolation & Arcana Bounty Flow Changes 

Read the official Dev Workshop here for full explanation and details on the following changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1240567-isolation-arcana-bounty-flow-changes/

Isolation Vault Flow Changes:

We have 4 main pillars of Isolation Vault flow changes. Not only do these changes significantly loosen the required routine, but they also aim to further improve the process for less new player confusion.

1. You will now only ever need to complete a specific Tier of Isolation Bounty once to unlock the next Tier.

1. For example: Complete the Tier 1 Isolation Vault near Necralisk Gates. You can then leave Deimos or even log off, and the next time you return to Cambion Drift you can go immediately to the Tier 2 Isolation Vault Bounty location and run that Bounty. No need to run the Tier 1 bounty again if you don’t want to.

2. Once the Isolation Vault Tier is completed, you can run the Arcana Bounty at that same Tier.

1. Similar to the new Isolation Vault flow above, you can leave the session and upon returning to Cambion Drift you can go straight into the Arcana Bounty without first completing the Isolation Vault at that location.

3. Each Isolation Vault Bounty Tier now has a specific Mother location in Cambion Drift to provide a concrete flow with less confusion.

1. Tier 1 = Mother located in ‘UNDULATUM’

2. Tier 2 = Mother located between ‘ALBRECHT'S PROSPECT’ and ‘CATABOLIC GUTTER’

3. Tier 3 = Mother located in ‘THE ABSCESS’

48b0d93c0c585a754a47fd93649580c1.jpg

1. All 3 Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties are now available from Mother within the Necralisk.

Isolation Vault / Arcana Bounty Droptable Changes:

Now that the Arcana Bounties will be more easily accessible, it’s time to rebalance the drop tables:

1. Both Isolation Vault Bounties and Arcana Bounties now share a droptable. There are 3 different droptables for each Isolation/Arcana Bounty Tier that rotates every ~3 hours, allowing you to selectively choose the reward you seek and when - exactly how other Open World Bounties work. 

1. This rotation follows the same window as the Bounty rotation in the Necralisk.

2. 980f36ef2bf7c4b4ba4c334cebdf4138.png

2. Rewards within the Isolation Vault/Arcana Bounties have been rebalanced to provide a better kick at the can for higher coveted rewards:

Droptable content breakdown:

• Orokin Matrixes 

• Less % chance overall.

• Relics

• Midpoint % between the two old Bounty types.

• Necramech Weapon Parts 

• Now split up among the three droptables so you can target.

• Necramech Mods

• Similar drop % chance, but split up to allow more targeted runs.

• Deimos Arcanes

• Significantly higher drop % chance.

• Scintillant (T1)

• Midpoint drop % chance between the two old Bounty types

• Weapon parts (T2 & T3)

• Slightly reduced: You only ever need 1 of the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprint. Getting all the way to the Arcana Bounties and receiving another Weapon Blueprint is not a feel good moment. Although this doesn’t completely eliminate getting duplicates, the drop % reduction does allow for better chances towards the other rewards.

No longer in the tables:

Both of these have been taken out to allow for better odds at getting newer/desired rewards.

• Rare Deimos Gems

• Endo

Our Warframe PC Droptable site has been updated to reflect the above changes. 

BONUS: Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints are now tradable! 

To balance out the Weapon Blueprint drop % reduction we’ve made the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable. The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa parts were already Tradable, but it’s now one step further. 

Optimizations:

• Made systemic micro-optimizations to shader memory on PC and XB1.

• Fixed a giant memory leak caused by disabling Multi-Threaded Rendering (Huge thanks to .Zexal for helping diagnose!)

Changes:

• Bonewidow Necramech’s can now be found patrolling or in its deactivated state in The Cambion Drift, similar to Voidrig Necramechs. 

Fixes:

• Fixed rare DirectX 12 crash when exiting Warframe.

• Fixed rare DirectX 12 crash that could occur in a combat-heavy situation.

• Fixed loss of functionality if you used a controller to open up the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties and viewed a squad member's profile. You can no longer open the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties.

• Fixed Grineer Crewship explosion FX appearing blocky when destroyed in Railjack missions. This also fixes an unnecessary texture loading in. 

• Fixed some animation issues where the Quanta Vandal’s arms wouldn’t fully open after reload. This also fixed related motion blur on reload. 

• Fixed script error with the Quanta Vandal. 

• Fixed script error with Excalibur’s Slash Dash.

Bravo!

No qualifications, if this works as shown, it's a genuinely great update.

Just one nitpick, and that is the Momentum bug, this is only achieved with Wukong 2nd skill, it usually face plant you to the edge of the tileset, without being able to cancel the skill. so you are stuck there for the max 2nd skill duration. And the ledge grab bug, with wukong 2nd too. this happens when wukong uses second skill close to a ledge (lots of them). if this happens you will be teleported to the place you should have ledge grabbed but cancelled with 2nd skill. this literally can sent you back like 1000m away from extraction, because even the bug and the place is incredibly random. hell i even once got sent to the extract zone even though we hadn't killed everyone (exterminate mission). 

7 hours ago, SephirothWS said:

Non-steam PC access to Tennogen when?

If I'm not mistaken each tennogen item is a unique deal with the creator. DE would need the approval of each and every tennogen creator to port them to other platforms like Epic Store. It is one of the reasons why console players need to wait a bit more for tennogen items. It isn't impossible, but requires negotiation.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

All 3 Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties are now available from Mother within the Necralisk.

Am I missing something, or can you still not matchmake for Arcana vaults? I've done the Isolation vaults, and I can start them from Mother. But I don't want to do Isolation vaults, I want to do the Arcana vaults. I can go in solo and start them, but I can't find a way to join one. This seems like quite an oversight...

Necramech Thrusters don't seem to be dropping from tier 1 Iso Vault bounties. According to the drop tables they have a 20% chance to drop and I haven't seen one in 30+ runs. Am I just really unlucky or are the drop tables wrong about their rarity?

vor 29 Minuten schrieb XXyo80XX:

Necramech Thrusters don't seem to be dropping from tier 1 Iso Vault bounties. According to the drop tables they have a 20% chance to drop and I haven't seen one in 30+ runs. Am I just really unlucky or are the drop tables wrong about their rarity?

Necramech Thrusters are 20 % on the C rotation. So you have to take a T1 vault bounty from Mother ( A-Rotation), complete it, get another T1 Vault Bounty from the T1 mother outside at Undulatum (B-Rotation), complete it, and then do a third T1 Vault from the T1 Mother outside at Undulatum to get a shot at the C Rotation. If you go back inside the hub or to the T2 or T3 Mother during that process you are back to Rotation A.

I dont know if nobody is fishing in the cambion drift right now but the feature is damn right unplayable atm. 
I tried it with stealth frames(loki,ivara) i tried it with rhino and nezha still the same. I chose the infested and the fortuna spear hook and the same bug. 
U are stun locked in an animation of retrieving the spear and u can literally do nothing after that point. 
Unstuck doesnt work, movement doesnt work,firing the hook or changing gear doesnt work. It literally is unplayable and i cant even progress with the entrati rank up anymore. 
It just keeps on flipping around being useless and prevents you from playing the game.

If this come to the attention of any dev please check the gladiator mod set turning off when baruuk is in serene storm because i dont think it should turn off when your combo counter duration is like 40 seconds and the buff lasts for like 5 of those.

1 hour ago, master_of_destiny said:

Bravo!

No qualifications, if this works as shown, it's a genuinely great update.

Unfortunately, it looks like it doesn't at all, at least for now.

I went to Necralisk for the first time since update. I could matchmake for all 3 tiers of Iso Vaults (even though we're supposed to have to (re)do T1 to get T2, and T2 to get T3. No biggie I thought, I'll just try out a T1 and see if that unlocks the T1 Arcana. Went in, it put me in a rando group doing the bait, I got suspicious when I noticed enemies were taking more beating than they should at T1, Then we get into the vault and we have 3 Necramechs. Yes, clearly put in the wrong bounty. I'm only doing this for testing so I don't care, I keep going with them. We kill them all, complete the Loid bonus, and they all head to extract. I follow them, since I didn't want to do T3 stuff anyway. Back in Necralisk at Mother, I see she is offering T1 Iso and T2 Iso. No T3 Arcana (which should've unlocked when I completed the T3 Iso), and more importantly, T3 Iso is now just gone from her list.

So we have a bug putting me in the wrong tier, and wonky behaviour with which bounties are available from Necralisk. Unless having none of the Arcana and only one shot at each of the Iso per cycle is by design, but I genuinely hope the system isn't that stupid (not to mention the current behaviour completely contradicts the patch notes)

Although the description in the patch notes made it sound some of the changes were to allow us to target specific rewards, right now it's very unclear where rewards are. The Drop Table is weird, as it references stages that don't exist or that may or may not exist, when the stage progression for all the Arcana bounties is pretty straightforward and unchanging. I guess in theory you should be able to check the rewards at Mother in Necralisk, and if the Iso and Arcana bounties have the same rewards within a bounty cycle, which I certainly hope they do, then you're technically fine. I'm guessing the "Rotation" in the Drop Table refers to the 3-hour bounty cycle; honestly I think that's a terrible idea. If I see the reward I need isn't up I'm not going to wait 6 hours for the right bounty to come up, I'm going to exit the game and go do something else.

42 minutes ago, Bekador said:

Necramech Thrusters are 20 % on the C rotation. So you have to take a T1 vault bounty from Mother ( A-Rotation), complete it, get another T1 Vault Bounty from the T1 mother outside at Undulatum (B-Rotation), complete it, and then do a third T1 Vault from the T1 Mother outside at Undulatum to get a shot at the C Rotation. If you go back inside the hub or to the T2 or T3 Mother during that process you are back to Rotation A.

I don't think this is how it works. The very post says that now there are 3 droptables that shift from time to time, and work like bounties from other open worlds. For example, at 10:00 AM you have Tier 1 rotation A for 3 hours straight. This means that no matter how many times you do the bounty, you will always get rotation A rewards. At 01:00 PM (3 hours later) it will shift to another rotation, and you will only get rewards from that rotation. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both Isolation Vault Bounties and Arcana Bounties now share a droptable. There are 3 different droptables for each Isolation/Arcana Bounty Tier that rotates every ~3 hours

Trying to keep this as constructive feedback, but the reason I dislike Eidolons is because it takes the freedom to do something on my schedule and time, and removes that. This is basically that but even worse.
You have 3 tiers, why do you need to make farming the arch weapons this tedious and drawn out, I already had a hard time wanting to do it, and now the loot tables make it even more complicated with no reason to do so.

Archived