Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Prime Vault 29.5.9

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, p_silveira said:

I've said this before, but it is worth mentioning again:

Who is this supposed to be helping again? Cuz I seriously can't think of one single case where this design helps anyone. Why not let all the mother spawns have all the three tiers of bounties? There is zero indication ingame of where you should go next after the first tier, and makes zero sense whatsoever. It's even worse if you are a new player that has no idea this system exists. 

Also, T2 and T3 are reversed for me. Always did center (T1), East (T2), West (T3 in the canyon cave).

2 minutes ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Also, T2 and T3 are reversed for me. Always did center (T1), East (T2), West (T3 in the canyon cave).

They're not reversed you could always do them in the order you wanted to. I use to go left out the gate, then far right out the gate and then the one in the middle out the gate.

Now they are locked to a certain Mother, which threw my order out, getting use to it.

13 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

They're not reversed you could always do them in the order you wanted to. I use to go left out the gate, then far right out the gate and then the one in the middle out the gate.

Now they are locked to a certain Mother, which threw my order out, getting use to it.

Just a quick check - the tier-level you completed for the vaults is "kept" even after you quit the game right?

So basically do a full run once and you can go back and redo / cherry pick which tier you want?

2 minutes ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Just a quick check - the tier-level you completed for the vaults is "kept" even after you quit the game right?

So basically do a full run once and you can go back and redo / cherry pick which tier you want?

Correct, it's why I did all 3 vaults to get them out the way. :P

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a giant memory leak caused by disabling Multi-Threaded Rendering (Huge thanks to .Zexal for helping diagnose!)

Please revert this, because loads entering open worlds is extremely slow now or even impossible sometimes.

8 hours ago, Leqesai said:

What is the issue?

Grasp of Lohk cannot disarm enemies when it they grabbed max number of guns. So you stay with N guns most of the time if you care about durations. People want GoL to disarm enemies every time (a basic idea). Current state of GoL makes gameplay less active (that's what DE doesn't like). Disarming would make it more active (very active for some builds).
ps. they same goes for Accuse but I don't find it so important as GoL.

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

DE, I absolutely love what you've done this update. I'm simply asking that you change the "No Expiry" Iso Vault bounty list to a 3-hour timer to reflect when the loot tables rotate for different damaged necramech weapon parts, arcana arcanes, etc.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Grasp of Lohk cannot disarm enemies when it they grabbed max number of guns. So you stay with N guns most of the time if you care about durations. People want GoL to disarm enemies every time (a basic idea). Current state of GoL makes gameplay less active (that's what DE doesn't like). Disarming would make it more active (very active for some builds).
ps. they same goes for Accuse but I don't find it so important as GoL.

The devs already stated that using lohk for that purpose is not intended. It is not intended to be a cc ability. Not a bug.

On 2020-12-15 at 7:10 PM, FuriousRat32 said:

The sporothrix bp was never tradable, so that's a lie.

On 2020-12-15 at 6:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

BONUS: Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints are now tradable! 

To balance out the Weapon Blueprint drop % reduction we’ve made the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable. The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa parts were already Tradable, but it’s now one step further. 

maybe you should read the full part before calling someone a liar? the BP was not tradable but the parts were - i traded them to some clan mates.

8 hours ago, blaes said:

thanks for the update !

reminder that since update 29.5, xaku can't recast grasp of lohk if the max number of guns has been reached, meaning he can't disarm new enemies which is really bad in high level content.

Literally look at the post above yours... 

To quote myself:

9 hours ago, Leqesai said:

The devs already stated that using lohk for that purpose is not intended. It is not intended to be a cc ability. Not a bug.

Il y a 12 heures, Diedact a dit :

DE, I absolutely love what you've done this update. I'm simply asking that you change the "No Expiry" Iso Vault bounty list to a 3-hour timer to reflect when the loot tables rotate for different damaged necramech weapon parts, arcana arcanes, etc.

They are on the same timer as the other Mother bounties so, inside, you can look at the timer for these ones (which they do have in the UI), and outside I reckon the timer is shown on the GUI as well.

3 hours ago, _Tormex_ said:

This is a contradiction.

No it isn't. I'm saying endurance has no place in the grand scheme of the game because we have no reason to do it. In effect i'm saying people that do endurance are wasting their time because its objectively not worth the time investment. Its fine if  you enjoy it, but the time to reward ratio is so pointless. 

4 minutes ago, spudster888. said:

No it isn't. I'm saying endurance has no place in the grand scheme of the game because we have no reason to do it. In effect i'm saying people that do endurance are wasting their time because its objectively not worth the time investment. Its fine if  you enjoy it, but the time to reward ratio is so pointless. 

So, I second that this doesn't make sense.

Endurance runners are rewarded for it.  The issue I think you're eluding to is that the scaling up in difficulty is not rewarded for endurance runs.  As an examples, 16 rounds of ESO reward the same as 8X2 rounds of ESO, but round 16 is much harder then two rounds of 8.  This is a fair criticism of the rewards not scaling like enemies do.

What you are stating is different.  You're stating that the running of endurance is invalid, which is patently wrong.  It provides rewards, just not as much as it should to represent the increased difficulty. 

Likewise, Nidus is a fine frame.  Show me any mission on the star chart, and Nidus will beat it (like all frames).  What becomes a problem with Nidus is something with a low duration, and even then the issue is you cannot build-up because everything is dead first (which demonstrates efficacy without even having powered-up).  It's like saying bilplanes are preferable to jet engines because they can start faster.  What I think you mean here is that Nidus's powers are focused on large scale killing, so there are mission types which don't allow that kit to power-up.  That's miles away from saying it's useless, because a 30 minute survival (read: this week's nightwave) will most definitely see Nidus powering up to potential.

3 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

So, I second that this doesn't make sense.

Endurance runners are rewarded for it.  The issue I think you're eluding to is that the scaling up in difficulty is not rewarded for endurance runs.  As an examples, 16 rounds of ESO reward the same as 8X2 rounds of ESO, but round 16 is much harder then two rounds of 8.  This is a fair criticism of the rewards not scaling like enemies do.

What you are stating is different.  You're stating that the running of endurance is invalid, which is patently wrong.  It provides rewards, just not as much as it should to represent the increased difficulty. 

Likewise, Nidus is a fine frame.  Show me any mission on the star chart, and Nidus will beat it (like all frames).  What becomes a problem with Nidus is something with a low duration, and even then the issue is you cannot build-up because everything is dead first (which demonstrates efficacy without even having powered-up).  It's like saying bilplanes are preferable to jet engines because they can start faster.  What I think you mean here is that Nidus's powers are focused on large scale killing, so there are mission types which don't allow that kit to power-up.  That's miles away from saying it's useless, because a 30 minute survival (read: this week's nightwave) will most definitely see Nidus powering up to potential.

I fail to see how this doesn't make sense, if a frame is a worse choice then something else for a given mission type, why am i using that frame? Unless of course you just like using the frame, i personally need a reason to use the thing. If what i'm using isn't efficient there is a problem with that as a choice for me. So nidus, the only place where he is among the best choices you can make is in endurance, and endurance as i said is not worth the time investment since we have little to no reason to actually do it. If DE gave us a good incentive to want to go 2 or 3 hours into a survival, then i'd say nidus has a home which actively matters. As it stands though, endurance is a gameplay choice which is less efficient then other methods of farming. So no i mean precisely what i said. When every single frame can do the content, the second question we have to ask ourselves is what frame will do it best, and in every non endurance case nidus is not among the top choices for anything. He is a frame without an actual impactful home at current. 

i can confirm that i got endo drops from the bounties,

might want to check the drop table changes.

Also,

it would be better if the unlocked bounties were accessible from mother.

currently you have to be in free roam to start em, so i can risk a public match or pre plan with friends (if i had any) or recruit.

Mostly i just solo to avoid the hassle,

but i feel the option should exist to join public matches for the bounties.

On 2020-12-16 at 12:28 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a giant memory leak caused by disabling Multi-Threaded Rendering (Huge thanks to .Zexal for helping diagnose!)

it was a great feature for me though. because I had a potato pc (i3, 8gb ram) which takes forever to load so by disabling multi threaded rendering  i was able load my game faster. now I have to wait for ages to load plains/vallis.  😢. and yes i did reported this whole thing. i didn't thought that they will ruin it completely . 

Archived