Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Prime Vault 29.5.9

[DE]Megan

Hi,

from what I could see in game it seems the 3 tiers of arcana vaults have the same rotation e.g. AAA or CCC ... doesn't that defeat the 'choose the reward you seek and when', especially for the damage necramech weapon parts, since all tiers reward the same parts for 3 hours (e.g. you want the barrel ? nope you can only get the stock now... try again in 3 hours)...

if we could have rolling rotation between tiers (e.g tier1 A, tier2 B, tier3 C for 3 hours then 1B, 2C, 3A,) we could then actually target a specific vault for the reward we seek... (e.g. I want the barrel now, so at the moment I should aim for the tier 3 vault.. in 3 hours it might be tier2 or tier 1 vault)

cheers !

13 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Literally look at the post above yours... 

To quote myself:

And at the same time they said that they doesn't like passive style and that's what the current GoL is doing. Sitting there doing some damage & stuffs for some time (almost eternity if you want).

It might not be a bug per se but it's bad feature. And it's contradiction what they wanted... I think.

2 hours ago, quxier said:

And at the same time they said that they doesn't like passive style and that's what the current GoL is doing. Sitting there doing some damage & stuffs for some time (almost eternity if you want).

It might not be a bug per se but it's bad feature. And it's contradiction what they wanted... I think.

Well it isnt a contradiction to what they wanted because they actually said it is not intended for lohk to be used as a cc ability.

But yeah, i mean how are ya'll trying to use lohk anyway? The thing is currently a delete button for everything within range when paired with gaze. Why would you want to use it in a less effective capacity that both works against xakus innate synergies and expected gameplay?

Xaku is just not meant to be used as a cc frame, with lohk. Thats why you have accuse and deny...

Their kit, to me, seems very obviously intended to be big damage output, comparable to the other high end nuker frames like saryn or ember. 

10 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Well it isnt a contradiction to what they wanted because they actually said it is not intended for lohk to be used as a cc ability.

But yeah, i mean how are ya'll trying to use lohk anyway? The thing is currently a delete button for everything within range when paired with gaze. Why would you want to use it in a less effective capacity that both works against xakus innate synergies and expected gameplay?

Xaku is just not meant to be used as a cc frame, with lohk. Thats why you have accuse and deny...

Their kit, to me, seems very obviously intended to be big damage output, comparable to the other high end nuker frames like saryn or ember. 

For me GoL was for disarming enemies. It wasn't super powerful (afair you get 12 disarmed enemies with 200% range) but it costs a lot (mod slots). I've built my Xaku for making enemies "not attack me" (Void status and/or disarming with GoL).

But that was my style and I think not many used it (although it was very active - they like that word). One concern that people posted was about old GoL's guns. They couldn't replace it with new one. I think the same could go with the Accuse. It's not my style so I don't know detail.

The Lost is very clunky to use. I rarely used it because of that.

About contradiction:
I mean they talk about all things that could make the Xaku "afk mode" (pres X to win). They want "active frame". However the change to GoL makes Xaku less active. They (probably) wanted to make people usu/disarm once (or rather up to maximum number of guns) and leave that ability.

That change won't prevent some big range (=number of enemies) & low duration to spam & mass disarming whole rooms.  However this makes low range builds less viable - unless you have low duration you will keep guns forever. This makes this ability press & forget. And that what they don't like - hence contradiction.

ps. Suuuure... I'm little coloring it.

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

For me GoL was for disarming enemies. It wasn't super powerful (afair you get 12 disarmed enemies with 200% range) but it costs a lot (mod slots). I've built my Xaku for making enemies "not attack me" (Void status and/or disarming with GoL).

But that was my style and I think not many used it (although it was very active - they like that word). One concern that people posted was about old GoL's guns. They couldn't replace it with new one. I think the same could go with the Accuse. It's not my style so I don't know detail.

The Lost is very clunky to use. I rarely used it because of that.

About contradiction:
I mean they talk about all things that could make the Xaku "afk mode" (pres X to win). They want "active frame". However the change to GoL makes Xaku less active. They (probably) wanted to make people usu/disarm once (or rather up to maximum number of guns) and leave that ability.

That change won't prevent some big range (=number of enemies) & low duration to spam & mass disarming whole rooms.  However this makes low range builds less viable - unless you have low duration you will keep guns forever. This makes this ability press & forget. And that what they don't like - hence contradiction.

ps. Suuuure... I'm little coloring it.

One thing I will say is I totally agree that Xaku seems to be more "AFK mode" than I thought they'd be. 

On 2020-12-17 at 1:29 AM, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Just a quick check - the tier-level you completed for the vaults is "kept" even after you quit the game right?

So basically do a full run once and you can go back and redo / cherry pick which tier you want?

On 2020-12-17 at 1:32 AM, Slayer-. said:

Correct, it's why I did all 3 vaults to get them out the way. :P

3 minutes ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Dope. Thanks!

To add i wanted to do all three at once just to get the higher rewards from the Isolation vaults.

So today, no matter which T I queue for, there's only 1 enemy mech.  The time I queued for T2, another player said he queued for T3.  Both T3's I queued for only had 1 enemy as well.

Just wondering if these are what I queue for (as far as rewards) or if no matter which I queue for I'm being put into a T1.

Edit - No matter which Tier I queue for, it puts me into T1 (checked by going back to Mother and seeing that T2 and T3 are available, but T1 isn't).

2 hours ago, Wheelhouser said:

So today, no matter which T I queue for, there's only 1 enemy mech.  The time I queued for T2, another player said he queued for T3.  Both T3's I queued for only had 1 enemy as well.

Just wondering if these are what I queue for (as far as rewards) or if no matter which I queue for I'm being put into a T1.

Edit - No matter which Tier I queue for, it puts me into T1 (checked by going back to Mother and seeing that T2 and T3 are available, but T1 isn't).

Yeah, found it to be really strange as well. Any Isolation Vault bounty you pick from inside the Necralisk seems to matchmake for Tier 1, the one closest to the Necralisk door. From there it seems to depend on your party what you do after that vault. For example, I queued for a T3 Vault so I could get the Sporothrix Stock. It put me in a T1 Isolation Vault, and then that squad wanted to do the T1 Arcana bounty. I stuck around, got nothing, and then they wanted to extract. I had to enter the Cambion Drift solo and visit Mother outside to start with the Arcana Vault I actually wanted to play so I could get my part.

It sucks because the Arcana bounties are pretty fun and I liked doing them, but with no rewards left to earn and an inability to matchmake for them it's kinda already dead to me. I can't play with others, the Mother Token payout is abysmal, and with the Necramech event coming next week-ish I'll have better ways to level my mechs outside of Deimos. Oh well.

28 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Yeah, found it to be really strange as well. Any Isolation Vault bounty you pick from inside the Necralisk seems to matchmake for Tier 1, the one closest to the Necralisk door. From there it seems to depend on your party what you do after that vault. For example, I queued for a T3 Vault so I could get the Sporothrix Stock. It put me in a T1 Isolation Vault, and then that squad wanted to do the T1 Arcana bounty. I stuck around, got nothing, and then they wanted to extract. I had to enter the Cambion Drift solo and visit Mother outside to start with the Arcana Vault I actually wanted to play so I could get my part.

It sucks because the Arcana bounties are pretty fun and I liked doing them, but with no rewards left to earn and an inability to matchmake for them it's kinda already dead to me. I can't play with others, the Mother Token payout is abysmal, and with the Necramech event coming next week-ish I'll have better ways to level my mechs outside of Deimos. Oh well.

A bit more info:

If I enter the Necralisk and take a T3 (or T2) bounty via public matchmaking, I am put into a T1 bounty every time.  Going back to Necralisk from the Drift and talkiing to Mother shows only the T2 and T3 bounties available.  No matter what I do, the first T bounty I get assigned to (regardless of what I choose) is T1.

If I then take the T3 bounty from Mother (without going back to my Orbiter), it seems to be T3.  At least it was once.  Going back to Necralisk from the Drift and talking to Mother now shows all 3 T bounties available.  I do not know what happens when I take a T3 at this point, as I was tired of doing bounties (chose 5 T3's, but did 4 T1's and 1 T3).

I only want to do T3 Vaults (plus bonus).  My understanding is the old drop tables had the damaged weapon parts only in the T3 bonus vault (though this could totally be wrong).  The only drops I am after from any of these bounties are the damaged weapon parts.  I'm not at all after the Arcanes.  It looks like the damaged parts are now supposed to drop from any bonus vault, but, to be honest, I don't trust that they'll drop from T1 or T2.  They may, and my concerns may be unnecessary, but I don't mind doing T3's, so I'd rather just only do T3s.  Given the recent (well, more than recent) bug track record of DE updates, I don't see how assuming what DE says is true is something anyone should blindly do.  I've done ~7 T1's (unintentionally) and a single T2 and T3 since this latest update, and haven't seen a damaged weapon part (I know they used to be 5%, so 9 runs doesn't really say much).

Edit - just looked at the drop tables and now it looks like any non-stock damaged weapon part drops only from Arcane bounties.  The Vault bounties all show only the stock.  That is not...encouraging.

@Technozorro Khora is not nerf, you nope build for Whipclaw ,I kill  on T1,T2 normal Necramech and new with shield .Without  use my two Voidrig,Bonewidow

Note:

For new T1,T2,T3+ New Bounties.. is recommend use  drrop  chance boost and full squad= more rare parts for Necrameh and new wepaons from new Bounties 

Don't play solo= more endo -junk ,inposible % rare (arcanes ,scintillants and parts for Necramech ) 

On 2020-12-18 at 5:27 AM, PublikDomain said:

Uh - the Arcana bounties need to have their timers shortened slightly. I think they were using the older timers from the overworld - especially for zone defense.

But I wish the arcana missions could be started without having everyone exit the cave (skipping Loid) the first time (and the previous times). Just waiting for the DE fix (on the tier mismatch from the post above yours).

On 2020-12-18 at 11:40 AM, BDT_Flames said:

@Technozorro Khora is not nerf, you nope build for Whipclaw ,I kill  on T1,T2 normal Necramech and new with shield .Without  use my two Voidrig,Bonewidow

Note:

For new T1,T2,T3+ New Bounties.. is recommend use  drrop  chance boost and full squad= more rare parts for Necrameh and new wepaons from new Bounties 

Don't play solo= more endo -junk ,inposible % rare (arcanes ,scintillants and parts for Necramech ) 

Speaking of scintillant, when Eidolon hunting was patched, we got a crap-ton of markers for Sentient cores.

Can we not get similar icons for Scintillant when they spawn in a cave?

В 16.12.2020 в 00:58, [DE]Megan сказал:

Optimizations:

• Fixed a giant memory leak caused by disabling Multi-Threaded Rendering (Huge thanks to .Zexal for helping diagnose!)

GJ! 

Killed the best fast load feature. Put it back as it was, loading on missions is much worse now.

Archived