XBOX Deimos Arcana: Prime Vault Hotfix #3

XBOX Deimos Arcana: Prime Vault Hotfix

f0a32e49cfd0ba9a5948fdc6a8ea4e72.png

Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault

Deafen your foes and dazzle your allies with the newest Prime Vault release. As promised, the Vault opens with Prime items that are brand new to the rotation. 

Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime return alongside their Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations for a limited time. Frost Prime Packs, Ember Prime Packs, and their Relics have returned to the Vault.

Banshee Prime, Mirage Prime, Euphona Prime, Kogake Prime, Akbolto Prime, Helios Prime, and Deconstructor Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! 

Visit the in-game Market to purchase your Prime Vault Packs! 

*Banshee Prime’s System Blueprint has been changed from Rare to Uncommon, as announced here.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Stephanor7 said:

Hi I just got told about an update in 15 minutes in the game but nothing happens!?

New Prime Vault! Banshee Prime, Mirage Prime, Euphona Prime, Kogake Prime, Akbolto Prime, Helios Prime, and Deconstructor Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! 

• Like 1

Im getting really tired of getting host migrated out of the game i lose everything lose in rare items that i hafe grind again for days its not cool these things are not easy to get ive kick 3 time in iso vaults 3 times from fortune i mean whens it gonna stop no one is gonna give me back the stuff i lost i love this game i play it ever day its the best game ever but something has to be done about this so pls fixs it pls

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-12-19 at 2:44 AM, (XBOX)JAYTIGER313 said:

Im getting really tired of getting host migrated out of the game i lose everything lose in rare items that i hafe grind again for days its not cool these things are not easy to get ive kick 3 time in iso vaults 3 times from fortune i mean whens it gonna stop no one is gonna give me back the stuff i lost i love this game i play it ever day its the best game ever but something has to be done about this so pls fixs it pls

This happened while doing a vault a player bugged out toward the end of the vault and we had to kick him to open it. That sounds like what is happening to you.  There may be something that can be done that allows a vault to open without all players present but it stays open until you leave the cambion drift.  Or at least a message at the bottom that warns that everyone needs to be there to open the vault.  So if the player isn't present they can make their way to the vault. 

A quick response system to let the team know you are having technical difficulties or a fast travel to end of mission/vault bounties would be appreciated here. 

• 2 weeks later...