Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee and Mirage Prime Vault

[DE]Helen

On 2021-04-05 at 2:23 PM, -Augustus- said:

Aren't unvaultings literally the lowest of the low-hanging fruit? All DE has to do is put one set of existing content away, take another set of existing content back out, and then demand more than the sticker price of a AAA game for re-release of warmed-over content.

How the actual :censored: can that not be on an actual schedule that DE actually follows?!?

Yes sir!

On 2021-03-29 at 5:37 AM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

At this point, with Call of the Tempestarii being built, Im guessing its safe to assume that the new unvault happens after update 30?

I remember with the latest Ash/Vauban unvault, putting that on different builds on the game (at that moment😀🖐️💀"to Old Blood or not to Old Blood, that is the question") that gave some trouble to rotate the relics in/out?

Yes/No?!

hace 12 minutos, Schwarzsturm dijo:

Maybe they would go for Loki and volt to repeat a former bundle mixing new ones with old ones :)

First time couple unvult was Rhino and Mag Prime, then Rhino and Nyx Prime.

Think it could be possible LOKI and MAG, and maybe Baro finally will bring us Neo O1 for the other parts of VOLT. XD

1 hour ago, IR4_IR4 said:

next unvaulting LOKI and MAG

Doubt, Zephyr and Hydroid havent been unvaulted with their accessories since their first prime release, and since DE got Zephyr deluxe and reworked her, its a huge change shes gonna be unvaulted.

hace 22 minutos, Jessie dijo:

Doubt, Zephyr and Hydroid havent been unvaulted with their accessories since their first prime release, and since DE got Zephyr deluxe and reworked her, its a huge change shes gonna be unvaulted.

Doubt, i strated play WF when Zephyr and Hydroid PRIME where aveliable with relics. In this 2 year i never played with MAG PRIME RELICS aveliable, so.... i'm sorry but you are very wrong. At least for mag, last time unvaulted 11/13/2018.

6 часов назад, Jessie сказал:

Oh, man, I understand you so much, and I totally agree with you

7 hours ago, Krilexis said:

Hope theyll do 3 in one its been a long time now. Id say Zephyr and Hydroid, if 3 Volt too? It could thematically fit with Call of the Tempesterii update.

They way they talked in AMA Q&A on Friday the next unvaulting is going to be announced this week so most likely this afternoon...

My hope is they will release the current planned unvault but also release the Nyk Prime & Vallyre Prime accessories packs as permanent addition to stores with a 1 time purchase per an account 

This will prevent exploits & also allow anyone who wants to obtain this accessories to do so..

I mean they might as well since Nyk & Vallyre Prime relics are in game permanently...

+ by purchasing the accessories pack you can still get the Prime noggles when they're given out at end of year..  

Please make it Happen DE as my fashion frame won't be 100% complete until I have the Targis Prime Armor Set..

Archived