Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC/Character listing] Gauging interest - Depths of the Vallis

DarthContusion

Name: Dante

Race/Faction: Tenno

Appearance: Short-medium-ish black, gothic hair. Purple eyes with an above average-ish body. cloth wise outside of his warframe, he wears a black trench coat that is almost always open, a crimson red shirt, gray cargo pants, purple scarf for those cold climates and finally, black hiking boots. His warframe is a very dark gray/black with purple and red nekros with the Irkalla body and helmet and said energy color is red and purple.

Personality: A lone wolf who's not that emotional and sometime downright mean, but not in the evil kind of way, more like being a jerk-ish (he has gotten better at not being too mean "thanks" to his friends). He used to get easy to anger, but that phase was a short living one. He can work with other in groups, but he prefer to work solo or with those he trust. He allows other to speak their mind before he speaks and sometime he chooses not to speak at all, cause if he doesn't have anything to add, what's the point? On his spare time he likes to paint skulls of slain enemies that he took down.

Misc: His weapon of choice when it comes to missions are Tatsu, Twin Kohmak and Stradavar. He has a glaive as a backup weapon if his two handed nikana would get in the way.

There ya go, decided to go with my lone wolf guy. If there is anything missing, let me know :p

Okay, that's all you need to join the thread whenever you want. For the sake of my imagination I'd like you to clarify a few things when you get around to it. I'm not sure what you mean by gothic hair. And what do you mean by an above average body? Like, is he really hot or is he just really big?

To be clear, these grunts don't technically have to live, even slaughtering all of them won't jeopardize the mission, but it will annoy Biz and Eudico since they're trying to play nice for the sake of their Corpus informant. It might be fun if your characters have the opportunity to ask questions tho.

To clarify, since I get the impression i didn't make it clear enough in-character, I intended everyone to assume that Eudico's Corpus informant is acting entirely independently from the rest of the Corpus, out of fear for his life and the lives of his friends that Nef Anyo is jeopardizing

2 hours ago, DarthContusion said:

To clarify, since I get the impression i didn't make it clear enough in-character, I intended everyone to assume that Eudico's Corpus informant is acting entirely independently from the rest of the Corpus, out of fear for his life and the lives of his friends that Nef Anyo is jeopardizing

Ah, ok. Got it

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

I'll try, but school just started again. And boy, is my workload heavy.

I might post today however.

I understand! And the party is basically split right now, so I'm not going to be persnickety because of that. Like, if a post I make only applies to the cave squad, I don't expect you to reply to it unless things get way too out of sync.

and of course, even though this has been fast-paced by my standards so far, I'm okay with there being time between people's posts as long as it's not more than, say, 5 days or so? Does that sound fair? I don't know how fast-paced you expect it to be, which is more important to me than my expectations. I have too much time on my hands right now, so it doesn't matter if things go fast or slow to me, personally.

I'm also considering starting a discord for our roleplay, just so we can brainstorm together and stuff. Let me know if that sounds interesting. If we're all on board with it, I'll PM everyone an invite.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived