Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Addressing The Elephant In The Room - Nef Anyo. What Happens Once The Invasion Gets To His Place?

Renan.Ruivo

I don't think it goes out of Mars. I think Scott lied when he said that they would be bringing conflict to the starchart.

When he said that, I assumed this event would effect all of the planets, excluding Eris and Jupiter as they are Infested-controlled.

Edited by Zachles

Really thinking about that...

BOSS THROWDOWN?!

Isnt the boss Anyo on Mars?

Ruk Vs. Sef Anyo......

I think everyone will switch to Corpus out of pity after Sef Anyo is raped, defiled, and then turned into a drum set to be played at his funeral.

The invasion is in Space, and Nef is in his comfy little outpost, hitting the gym, getting some new shiny augmentations, maybe some new robot pets or weapons, waiting patiently for his future buff.

He's warming up, if you will.

Edited by LilithLovett

The invasion is in Space, and Nef is in his comfy little outpost, hitting the gym, getting some new shiny augmentations, maybe some new robot pets or weapons, waiting patiently for his future buff.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'll be joining Darvo in selling the Tenno discounted items. I'm expecting Alad to replace him.

Really though, it had to be this guy:

-Jackal-

But why not send like a couple hundred Hyenas or maybe unleash the giant Jackal they had in the works. That monster would scare the Grineer out of their body armor.

Edited by ParryDox

LOL. I can imagine him chilling in his little outpost, when all of a sudden, Grineer invasion comes and his all like "HOLEYSHEEET. No one told me about this! I was set up!!"

Then he offers 10 catalysts as a reward to defend his little outpost ;D

One can only hope..

When the conflict comes to War, Nef will hurry into his private chamber. With inescapable, impending destruction at his doorstep, his final act will be to beam his son Derf to Earth.

Derf will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind him; they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join him in the sun. In time he will help them accomplish wonders. 

When the conflict comes to War, Nef will hurry into his private chamber. With inescapable, impending destruction at his doorstep, his final act will be to beam his son Derf to Earth.

Derf will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind him; they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join him in the sun. In time he will help them accomplish wonders. 

But Earth is Grineer Territory...

Now that would bring some motivation to completing this event! I really hope it has some sort of climax where Sargas and Alad have the 1 on 1 hissy fight they have been boiling up to with this seemingly one sided "war".

Slap fight between toilet seat head and sausage fingers - would pay money to watch.

A boss showdown would be a nice end for this event, maybe a mission with some hyena's? 

(not sure what the grineer would have though :(  )

Edited by Relkin

RUK WILL FIND HIM

My prediction onto this. Ruk kills Nef, Derf comes and list a bounty of Ruks head. Derf joins the fight and helps push back the Grineer dogs to there pins.

Pinning them with the balista? Just hope they make sure to pin them ON the grineer signs!