Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Events related stores should not contain eidolon droptable arcanes to not devalue players time and efforts

tipsy_princess

8 hours ago, Bakaguya-sama said:

Now you need 21 to max out. Yet the highest Energize ever got back to was ~65 plat. And we weren't 100% sure if an event like Scarlett Spear ever gonna come back. That was like <24 hrs ago, prior to the devstream.

Scarlet Spear will return, but we don't know when. The reason why energize never reached 100p unranked anymore is because it got nerfed on Warframe Revised. Reducing the value of it in the process. Back in the day I can just stack 2 R3 Energize and I can say goodbye to energy economy.

Eidolons are still worth it, because you get 3 random arcanes per run and they all have market value. 

20 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Patience OP, in 2-3 months the value will recover and return to normal.

I don't know, man.... If Scarlet Spear does come once Year... The. I don't think Arcanes will ever have the value they had before the event existed... 

I say this just to into perspective just how terrible Eidolon Hunting is... 

10 hours ago, Bakaguya-sama said:

Will it tho? IIRC Prior to Scarlett Spear Arcane Energize was around 100 plat for a R0. And that's when you only needed 10 to max out 1.

Exactly what I was thinking... 

10 hours ago, Bakaguya-sama said:

I don't think Energize will ever go higher than 40 plat a pop ever again.  Eidolons will likely not be worth the effort anymore. Unless DE seriously boost the rewards for Eidolon hunting or something

Some more frame Viability would be nice. 🙂

9 hours ago, (XBOX)XG1anBl4derX said:

This is the same argument used by that degenerate conclave player lmao

You mean the one about the Universal Medallions ? Yeah DE dropped the ball hard on that one...

9 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

Just be happy that you got yours well before anyone getting theirs from this event.

I find this to be plenty enjoyable all on its own... Like how I got the Nightwave Ship a week before everyone else did... Apparently I was doing content in which Cephalite Enemies had a high probability of spawning for two weeks.... This gave me a 1000 Point Buffer per day ahead of everybody else.... And before I knew it... Rank 30....😮.

I mean did you complain when the mutalist alad v coordinates we put as rewards in the derelict missions instead of just rare invasion rewards?

This might explain why Mesa was highly recommended back then... Since she's Harder to get DE made her Uber strong to compensate.... While farming the Electricity Dual Stat mods I rarely if ever got one of these Coordinates... I got plenty of High Voltages though 😝...

Did you complain when DE made it so that a single person could take all 4 dragon keys into the derelicts instead of being forced to get into a full squad to guarantee access to the vault?

Damn... It must have been rough for Solo players back then 😮... 

Did you complain when DE added in thumpers that gave mass amounts of PoE resources?

Don't forget Augur Secrets too !!! 🙂

Did you complain when DE made the orbs in OV give mass amounts of OV resources?

If it wasn't for this... I don't think I would have gotten all the Vox Solaris Arcanes.... Including the Rubbish ones 😱...

Archived