Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warbros.

Kitnomara

The warbros make up over half the points. They chose the grineer. Come people, rally behind the corpus.  For once, lets show warbros, WE are bigger together. For they always steal the gold statue. Why not come to use and win with the corpus, Let them get a  blue print of a corpus weapon that they would toss as side.  This is our chance. Let them cry out when they loose.

Who is with me? Who is with the corpus! come rally together! lets beat them for once!

what is your angle in all this?

i mean you can't be that mad on Warbros.

Not really, they are just going for the gold as they always do, as one of the largest guilds they get it and all the best stuff every time. I'm really just trying to get people to switch to corpus as we are getting our buts kicked XD

What do you have against Warbro's? I'm not in their clan or anything, and maybe some of them do a little bragging, but I think it's a wasted effort to side with the corpus.

If everyone banded together, we could turn the tide. I'm just doing a bit of campaigning. I don't really hate them, alot in there clan is vary nice from what I hear.

Not really, they are just going for the gold as they always do, as one of the largest guilds they get it and all the best stuff every time. I'm really just trying to get people to switch to corpus as we are getting our buts kicked XD

so? guys are doing great.

also this thing about statues for first clans is actually DE's mistake. If players have personal goals so must have clans. like a reward for participation. Banner or something. But also statues for first 3 clans as well.

10k points for a moon clan for example. goal reached? have a banner. best clan in your tier? have a banner and statue.

Corpus is losing because of people who chose a better reward, not because of some clan. Just look at the missions where  Corpus offers better rewards.

The only way Corpus can win this is if Alad V would one up the Grineer rewards for a couple next missions.

Corpus is losing because of people who chose a better reward, not because of some clan. Just look at the missions where  Corpus offers better rewards.

The only way Corpus can win this is if Alad V would one up the Grineer rewards for a couple next missions.

This, it saddens me that this event came to this, the pay offs should have been equal like the forma blueprint mission. But I assume the thinking behind differing rewards is to keep missions being stalemated for days. Guess it worked...

This, it saddens me that this event came to this, the pay offs should have been equal like the forma blueprint mission. But I assume the thinking behind differing rewards is to keep missions being stalemated for days. Guess it worked...

Corpus are doing okay right now.  I honestly think that this reward thing made up for a little bit of the people who switched they were just going to the Grineer before the reward. And when you see all the people on the forums your not taking into account the larger players that stay off of the forms because they don't like to go on here.

It's too late for equal rewards now, those with a significant number of Grineer victories won't bother to start over grinding Corpus victories for the same reward, it must be better to make them consider switching sides.

The war was lost to profit and greed. Ah well, maybe next time ;] I enjoyed this event nonetheless! Go Corpus!

Do it. Totally. Rally up and try to give us a run for our money. It'll make use push a little harder too. Rivalry is a good thing.

If you want to be Ash Ketchum we'll be Gary Oak.

Rivalry in a grindfest? Yeah, no. Just do all the work so I can safely punch in my last win for grineer at 50/50. :)

Do it. Totally. Rally up and try to give us a run for our money. It'll make use push a little harder too. Rivalry is a good thing.

If you want to be Ash Ketchum we'll be Gary Oak.

Alright then, I dare you to win back Ara! Show us how 'awesome' you really are!

So far you've just been bragging about easy wins which looks silly to me.

Edited by Vardog

Look, I ain't Warbros.

But they steal nothing.

They move with a unity of purpose.  A single entity.  A single fist.  A single blow.

Those who join to make that fist sacrifice for it.  How many of you, when you saw the other faction had a better reward, switched sides?  How many of you simply followed the shiniest path at the moment?

If Warbros win, it's because they earned it.  They knew sacrifice.  If you did, you'd be winning.

I tire of Tenno who are out only for themselves making excuses for why their greater causes lose.  Those causes lose because they were secondary to the personal glory of those who carried them.

Edited by Phatose

Sacrifice? I think you weren't here at the beginning of this event buddy. It's the Corpus that deserve those words, they fight despite being at a huge disadvantage from the very beginning.

Grineer is winning only because of better rewards and sheep mentality.

Sacrifice? I think you weren't here at the beginning of this event buddy. It's the Corpus that deserve those words, they fight despite being at a huge disadvantage from the very beginning.

Is that why Grineer win nodes with even rewards? Is that why it took corpus 25 hours to win martialis? Siding with corpus is siding against Tenno.

Yes, actually, I was here at the beginning.  Catalyst vs 100k credits.

Do you think the warbros are morons?  That they decide based on 1 mission at the start of a 7 day event?

That they don't think "Who's an easier target?"

And you know what?

It doesn't matter.

The victory is in making all move as one.