Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I level my Nercamech?

BethTheBean

Question

7 answers to this question

Not sure if it was changed in the last patch, but doing the Isolation Vault bounty to the point where you get directed to either leave or summon Loid/Otak at least used to mean there'd be an area in the vault where infected would just keep spawning - making it an excellent place for grinding affinity, as long as you managed to keep your Necramech alive.

I'm using orb valis free roam.  Capturing the base thingies.  Basically instantly raises the alert level without leveling up the enemies much.  That means lots of targets that are easy to kill, lots of affinity.

edit: btw, just did a run to rank 32, took about 35 minutes with the affinity booster I just got for daily tribute.

I've done most of my necramech leveling on Orb Valis. From what I hear, it's more efficient than leveling on Deimos, because the infested have the lowest affinity per kill.

Do it just like when you go toroid farming. Go to one of the toroid-farming bases, start a fight, only kill the robots for a little while to give the humans a chance to put up the beacon poles and increase your 'wanted status' to max, then kill them all as long as you can.

That said, I did try leveling one night with a group of friends in an Isolation Vault, and it went well. We happened to find a great choke point in an endless enemy situation, and I used my Arquebex to blast em while a friend with Dispensary kept me full of energy. The Arquebex levels you fast as long as you can keep it going.

Archived