Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Want A Troll

IanLai

a nova block the road with all his worm hole at extraction by pointing worm hole on the opposite side to the extraction

he wants to waste time for all of us as he said it was a troll.

but when i not got to extraction to troll him back, he said i was mad.

actually i am watching movie on desktop so to waste your time . i was also trolling on you

you can't handling others troll why you do toll ?

Edited by IanLai

a nova block the road with all his worm hole at extraction by pointing worm hole on the opposite side to the extraction

he wants to waste time for all of us as he said it was a troll.

but when i not got to extraction to troll him back, he said i was mad.

actually i am watching movie on desktop so to waste your time . i am also trolling on you

you can't handling others troll why you toll others?

Trolls will be trolls, man.

But take note, "If you argue with a troll, it means that he wins.". Since trolls are like those in video games, shoot them a lot and they will just regenerate their health back. In return, you lose all your ammo. :l

ROFL.

the answer to your question is:

Because it's funny to him.

Nothing deeper.  You get launched backwards he gets a laugh, you get mad and he gets a better laugh.

I do this kind of thing all the time because it's hilarious (of course i almost never PUG so i'm pretty much only doing it to clan mates who I can then laugh at/with over teamspeak but still) and it never seems to get old.

Trolls will be trolls, man.

But take note, "If you argue with a troll, it means that he wins.". Since trolls are like those in video games, shoot them a lot and they will just regenerate their health back. In return, you lose all your ammo. :l

so true

Someone did this at one of the Grineer extractions (the one where you go do a ramp, and there are three different paths with the middle leading to Extraction.)

He made the mistake of letting me be able to aim through them, and I just used my own Wormhole to bypass his.

ROFL.

the answer to your question is:

Because it's funny to him.

Nothing deeper.  You get launched backwards he gets a laugh, you get mad and he gets a better laugh.

I do this kind of thing all the time because it's hilarious (of course i almost never PUG so i'm pretty much only doing it to clan mates who I can then laugh at/with over teamspeak but still) and it never seems to get old.

i know what you mean. that is friendly troll

Someone did this at one of the Grineer extractions (the one where you go do a ramp, and there are three different paths with the middle leading to Extraction.)

He made the mistake of letting me be able to aim through them, and I just used my own Wormhole to bypass his.

yes exactly same position , but i am not nova

Edited by IanLai

Grammar. Please use it.

Not everybody has English as their first language here. Many people don't actually. Please have some respect to those who can make themselves understood in a language that is not their own.

Think of it this way: If you could speak HIS language as good as he manages yours, then you might complain, but then you probably won't.

If you have Loki, Switch Teleport. Good lord, that would be hilarious. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

damn i also being trolled by another loki in anthoer game long time ago when i started this game

the most trolling thing is i am loki without  switch teleport . i found it was not useful for me except whe playing against rapture (not sure its name , the boss for nova body parts)

so i just stand wait for him to finish his childish behaviour

Not everybody has English as their first language here. Many people don't actually. Please have some respect to those who can make themselves understood in a language that is not their own.

Think of it this way: If you could speak HIS language as good as he manages yours, then you might complain, but then you probably won't.

thx dude

you are right . and moreover i need to find some urban dictionary when go to english forum

there are many trolls that idk

Edited by IanLai

If you were watching a movie while playing rather than playing, isn't that exploiting?

actually we finished the game and we only need to get to extraction.  i just let the troller to wait for the countdown

i don't want to be so evil to let others finish the game and do nothing.

he said if i didn't get to extraction , i won't get credit. who cares credit , i got more than a million already