Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Orphix Venom for NON owners of Necramechs

Kaethill

On 2020-12-17 at 6:23 AM, nerfinator6 said:

do people not actually watch the devstreams or something, this was already answered, IN THE DEVSTREAM

No, actually.  Lots of people don't watch the devstreams.  For a huge variety of reasons, such as being at work, or asleep, or "I hate Twitch and refuse to watch it."  Lots of people also just prefer to wait for someone to summarize the actually important bits.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

There's recap videos and post everywhere after these streams, even on the youtube archive There's people who time stamp everthing not that hard to find out details from the streams

I saw one summary post (by a forum member, DE used to do devstream summaries but they stopped for some reason), but because of the speed at which the summary was made, it didn't have that much in the way of actual description, just a pile of some kind of Twitch links (which incidentally is a website that has never worked for me).

On 2020-12-17 at 6:09 AM, Kaethill said:

So i was really happy to hear of a proper event again, but to my dismay its a necramech event. Even tho i have been playing in Heart of Deimos, i have yet to be blessed by RNGesus to get the parts for a necramech, and i have kind of taken a break from farming it, just complete burnout from Mech farming, especially since it doesnt give me much other than MRxp. What about those of us who DONT have or want to farm this toy? I didnt hear a mention about that, do we get Snake's sister Anaconda? Or what?

the mech parts are tradable an so just ask your friends, clan mate an allaince members if they got any mech parts you dont already have

Am 17.12.2020 um 13:33 schrieb ReddyDisco:

is it mandatory to have a necramech to do this event? seems rather forced tbh

though its good that there will be some broken necramechs lying around, but i'm skeptical about their availability 

Of course it's forced.

Apparently not many people were or still are much into mechframe so of course DE is going to force us into it.

Yeah garbage waste of time. Looks like i will maybe find something else to play and spend money on over the holidays.

They made it an easy decision last year with railbad and liches and are making it even easier now by shoehorning anything new behind Deimos.

I don't care about non-frame based content. Railjack, archwing, kdrive, operator, and now mechs. Enough already. 

Deimos is trash cut and paste. The sooner we move along, the better. These open world maps are over staying their welcome. Talk about lazy padding.... 

On 2020-12-17 at 4:33 AM, ReddyDisco said:

is it mandatory to have a necramech to do this event? seems rather forced tbh

though its good that there will be some broken necramechs lying around, but i'm skeptical about their availability 

Yup. God help you if you dont have a well built Voidrig.

Chiefly, you need the Arquebex to do massive damage. The Orphix's are Ferrite and Flesh (20 scans).

On 2020-12-17 at 3:24 PM, vanaukas said:

This is why full necramech vazarin players exist. I'm gonna babysit like a maniac

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

welp ... they killed that tactic
    the only way now are the mods it seems XD

Just now, vegetosayajin said:

I have no idea why would they do this tho.
Is healing a bad thing all of a sudden this past year or so...

Because it's too broken, when Vazarin took the first hit I was very angry because I couldn't keep the defense objective alive by myself even if everyone was leeching or afk, but it was too broken. I expect more nerfs for vazarin tho, invulnerability is just too strong. The current system keeps things interesting imho

Well, I just finished my Dojo and Railjack solo I guess I should have just piggybacked a dojo and used to the time to build a Necramech. Not a leech, don't see the point in encouraging taxis, so I don't think I'll be taking part. What am I really going to really contribute with the borked ones they provide?

It's like forgetting your PE outfit as a kid at school and having to wear the mouldy, dangle berry infested ones at the bottom of the washing basket. Nope, I'll give it a miss and have a doobie behind the playing fields. 

I think I might be good, got the essentials I think I needed from Scarlet Spear (which I thought was rather fun and fast paced really). 

Edit: actually I think I'll take a break, the game only logs in successfully half the time currently anyway. I'll just do the odd survival and wot not here and there when I'm in the mood because, at the end of the day, I essentially like how the game plays and feels (that is the only reason I think I still have WF installed now, not may games beat it). Ho hum.

Happy Christmas Event!

On 2020-12-18 at 9:01 AM, XRosenkreuz said:

Or why I bothered making this comment since I'll more than likely get called out as a DE White Knight or whatever.

Yeah i realized that in these forums you can only be a DE hater who absolutely despise every aspects about warframe and obligated to point out DE's stupidity and incompetence for at least one thing in every posts you make,

Or...

A DE white knight sucker who do lame things like watching the streams, playing railjack, making necramechs, still play khora, farm steel essence, you know... playing warframe in general. Things that the first group really hates.

On 2020-12-19 at 12:08 AM, vanaukas said:

Because it's too broken, when Vazarin took the first hit I was very angry because I couldn't keep the defense objective alive by myself even if everyone was leeching or afk, but it was too broken. I expect more nerfs for vazarin tho, invulnerability is just too strong. The current system keeps things interesting imho

If you find interesting bringing the same couple of frames, that are overused now, but more often ... ok.
I personally find it the opposite.

Warframe "regular" content is atm impossible to manage. They tryed to go on the speed way with liches and it was not well received, mainly because the initial balance was too much of an unfair grind. Releasing new tiles and short story arcs like for protea is cool but it's not enough to be called content in an online game.

The tryed rj wich is another layer of content in WF, wich I liked a lot but was bugged heavily at release and still has its playable demo content size and is not integrated to the rest of the game

Then Deimos is another "Open World", but Deimos atm is oriented for the solo play, everything goes faster solo. Imho it was due to multiboxing protection.

Like many players I take big hiatuses, and there is nothing worse login back 6 monthes later and seeing that there are layers of grind but that the quality of the new things to grind and the new grinds themselves are bad. On paper it keeps the games updated but it probably drains more wallet players than the oposite on the long run.

So tl;dr; Keep envisionning and scaffolding things like liches, rj, etc... But please for once go above and beyond to release something great and do not stop at the MVP "shippable" step. Use the kind of mentality you had early on when you created a small revolution in the gaming industry with the game instead of living on your hype, and stop stressing, chemically it makes your brain shrink(it's scientifically proven :d)

3 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

If you find interesting bringing the same couple of frames, that are overused now, but more often ... ok.
I personally find it the opposite.

I mean, almost no one uses frost prime for those situations, I still have to go as avzarin nekros full range to relics excavations because people still doens't know how to play those modes efficiently and Between cells and vazarin you can "recreate" the old vazarin feeling... Vazarin should augment the shields and health regeneration of the targets that hit, without being invulnerable you could save a lot of situations and maybe the "invulnerabilitY" for "living" objectives could go...

Archived