Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Greetings Tenno!

A new challenge has arisen in the Origin System against the ancient Sentient foe! Operation: Orphix Venom is now live, and we are looking to collect any issues you have with the new Operation in one place.

If you encounter a problem or bug with Operation: Orphix Venom, please submit them below.

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number  (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post.  Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Operation: Ophix Venom, please do not use this thread, and use our dedicated feedback megathread!

Putting this here because it came with the update

Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurions not having the intended 2 V polarities by default.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Post-update the Prisma Dual Decurions has incorrect polarities if it was forma'd before the update
  • VISUALZzXj5I0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Prior to today's hotfix update, I forma'd my Prisma Dual Decurions 3 times, adding 1x Madurai 1x Vazarin and 1x Naramon polarity since it did not have any polarized mod slots. In the attached screenshot those slots were the top left (Primed Rubedo-Lined Barrel), top right (Riven), and bottom left (Sabot Rounds).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: From the update notes, "Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurions not having the intended 2 V polarities by default." so I should have a total of 3x Madurai, 1x Vazarin, and 1x Naramon polarized mod slots on mine after the update.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Dual Decurion only has 2x Madurai, 1x Vazarin, and 1x Naramon polarized mod slots. It is missing one of the two Madurai (V) polarities that the update added, the other was added where Dual Rounds is slotted in the attached screenshot. There should be one additional Madurai polarity somewhere but it is missing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is permanent unless DE fixes it or I burn a forma fixing it myself when I shouldn't have to.

9 minutes ago, M-Tiger said:

Putting this here because it came with the update

Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurions not having the intended 2 V polarities by default.

• DESCRIPTION: Post-update the Prisma Dual Decurions has incorrect polarities if it was forma'd before the update
  • VISUALZzXj5I0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Prior to today's hotfix update, I forma'd my Prisma Dual Decurions 3 times, adding 1x Madurai 1x Vazarin and 1x Naramon polarity since it did not have any polarized mod slots. In the attached screenshot those slots were the top left (Primed Rubedo-Lined Barrel), top right (Riven), and bottom left (Sabot Rounds).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: From the update notes, "Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurions not having the intended 2 V polarities by default." so I should have a total of 3x Madurai, 1x Vazarin, and 1x Naramon polarized mod slots on mine after the update.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Dual Decurion only has 2x Madurai, 1x Vazarin, and 1x Naramon polarized mod slots. It is missing one of the two Madurai (V) polarities that the update added, the other was added where Dual Rounds is slotted in the attached screenshot. There should be one additional Madurai polarity somewhere but it is missing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is permanent unless DE fixes it or I burn a forma fixing it myself when I shouldn't have to.

Hello M-Tiger! Please contact Customer Support to fix your polarity issue.

• TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: Archgun Affinity from Operation is bugged; any affinity gained for it using the Necramech is not saved after extracting. Example: I equipped my Level 36 Kuva Ayanga (no Gravimag) on my Bonewidow. I went into the mission and leveled it to Level 38 (from which I can see by looking at the in-game scorebard). After extracting, its level was back to Level 36.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Operation with not max level archgun equipped on Necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should gain XP and keep it upon extracting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: XP was reset to pre-mission state. (i.e. no affinity gained)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

EDIT: Another bug: shows Level 38 in my Profile, but functionally it's still Level 36 (can't add mods past Level 36 capacity/can't forma since it's not Level 38)

Actually not an Operation specific bug (although it has 2/2 reproduction rate on Operation). I brought my unranked Kuva Ayanga to T1 Arcana Bounty and it leveled as expected there. However, I brought my Lvl 28 Prisma Dual Decurions to POE Sortie and it did not level as expected there (affinity reset similar to Operation bug).

1) At one point during the T2 operation mission, an orphix died but didn't go away. It stayed and worked like it was alive still
2) Mobile forums seem broken until I post on something, then they go to the way they are intended 
3) I now own 4 mausolons (1 from voidrig, 1 from bonewidow, and 2 random ones I never bought)
4) When swapping to voidrig from bonewidow, the shield doesn't go away

• TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: My archgun is not gaining no affinity in the operation missions.
  • VISUAL: not
  • REPRODUCTION: not max level archgun in operations
  • EXPECTED RESULT: gain affinity 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no  gain affinity for archgun 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 missions in opearation
  • Edit: host migration solved this issue for rest of the mission, next mission this problem occured again

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: My game suddenly locked me out of all controls during a run in Orphix Venom. All players stopped moving on my screen and I was not able to do anything during this control lock other than alt-tab or alt-enter for windowed mode. Pressing esc did nothing, and after frantic minutes of pressing all the keys on my keyboard to see if something was wrong, the run had ended. It looked like the team extracted and I wasn't aware of it, but it did indeed pull all of us out.
    • This wasn't all, however. The mission rewards showed Phasic cells and a couple of Necramech mods from the drop tables. When I checked Father's shop, I found that I had 0 phasic cells, but I still owned the mods.
  • unknown.pngWarframe0012.jpg
    • The mods in question are Necramech Aviator and Necramech Rebuke (2).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either no rewards at all or all of the rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only parts of the rewards made it to my inventory, specifically the necramech mods making it but the Phasic cells not making it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only 1/1 runs, on the lowest difficulty of Operation: Ophix Venom. This was my first run, but after that experience with all of that hard work on round 18 or so, I do feel quite unmotivated to continue.

• Type: Loss of functionality
  • Description: If you are downed in your warframe and then the Orphix bubble comes up and someone tried to revive you, you end up in a locked state where you cannot move, act, or be damaged, which means you also cannot extract.
  • Repro: Get downed in your frame in an Orphix area and then have the bubble come up. Have someone try to revive you.
  • Expected result: You should be revived in your frame and immediately dropped to operator mode as if you had walked into the bubble
  • Observed result: total loss of functionality and mission rewards as you cannot extract
  • Reproduction rate: Once so far

Type: In-Game

Description: The Nightwave Landing Craft has gained a bizarre and (in my personal opinion) awful looking addition on the back end. I'm not sure if it was intentional or if it's straight up broken parts of the model, but if it's the former, please let us remove it or hide it.

Repro: View the Nightwave Landing Craft model in any way, be it as a preview or in the Landing Craft equip menu

Expected result: Not having a bunch of weird bits coming out the tail end of my landing craft all of a sudden

Observed result: unknown.png?width=903&height=508

Reproduction rate: 100%. Graphics settings do not seem to affect it.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: T1 and T3 Orphix event missions have wrong maps
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a T1 or T3 event mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: T1 mission being in Corpus Ice Planet tileset, T3 mission being in Corpus Gas City tileset, as described in where you select the mission in starchart
  • OBSERVED RESULT: T1 mission is in Gas City tileset and T3 mission is in Grineer Galleon tileset just like T2
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only ran T1 mission twice and T3 mission once, so far 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Orphix in Holo-map room in Grineer Galleon tileset facing the wrong direction. (sadly unable to provide visuals)
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a T2 mission, have Orphix spawn in such room
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orphix facing the open area
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orphix facing the wall, making it killable only if you stand on a balcony in front of it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Me and a friend where doing the Orphix Venom - Advanced mission, my necromech died, so my friend jumped out of his mech so I could use it, He fell off the map a moment later in tenno form, when he respawned on the map he had taken control of the mech and I was locked out, about 30 seconds later my game froze and crashed
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Pick up a necromech from the ground, jump out of it, have someone else jump in, and get knocked down while in Tenno form.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: player should be sent back to Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: players fuse together in the mech leading to a crash.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 times reoccurring.

• DESCRIPTION: Transferring into necramech that you can find on mission gives you r0 mausolon, with arch gun slot, and necramech slot (not sure about necramech slot).
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Transferring into "broken" necramech on mission and successfully finishing it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: -
  • OBSERVED RESULT: -
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

9 minutes ago, Senkei9 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Transferring into necramech that you can find on mission gives you r0 mausolon, with arch gun slot, and necramech slot (not sure about necramech slot).
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Transferring into "broken" necramech on mission and successfully finishing it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: -
  • OBSERVED RESULT: -
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

Same bug for me. I have 2 extra mausolons in my inventory, and 2 extra necramech slots that I didnt have before today.

24 minutes ago, JustinWood said:

Type: In-Game

Description: The Nightwave Landing Craft has gained a bizarre and (in my personal opinion) awful looking addition on the back end. I'm not sure if it was intentional or if it's straight up broken parts of the model, but if it's the former, please let us remove it or hide it.

Repro: View the Nightwave Landing Craft model in any way, be it as a preview or in the Landing Craft equip menu

Expected result: Not having a bunch of weird bits coming out the tail end of my landing craft all of a sudden

Observed result: unknown.png?width=903&height=508

Reproduction rate: 100%. Graphics settings do not seem to affect it.

Same here

• DESCRIPTION: Orphix can spawn its resonators inside puzzle rooms of Gas City tileset. Concidering the amount of enemies around, low visibility and low amount of time it's almost impossible to solve the puzzle before failing the mission.
  • VISUAL: F374449057D2642CCCD6B2078DA1FEE5079DC1DE
  • REPRODUCTION: Just let Orphix spawn in a room with puzzle and it can spawn resonators inside the puzzle.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orphix doesn't spawn resonators inside puzzle rooms.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orphix does spawn resonators inside puzzle rooms.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far seen it only once.

Bug 1

• TYPE: Leveling
  • DESCRIPTION: Used the new Prisma Dual Decurions with my Mech, it leveled up during the mission, however upon returning to the orbiter after completion, those levels were gone.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: For levels to earn during mission to stay.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: levels were lost upon returning after mission complete.

Bug 2

• TYPE: Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: The ability to change the appearance of the weapon attached to the Mech has disappeared. Only equip and update options present.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Have the option to change the mech weapon appearance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Option missing, have to equip the weapon has the Archwing weapon to do so.

• TYPE: Transferring In/Out of Mech
  • DESCRIPTION: Transferred out of my mech then when tried to back into my Frame I instead transferred into the chest of someone else's mech with no control besides chat. Then their Mech died and I got locked on the screen they died at. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Seemed to happen due to rapidly going in and out of my mech while near another.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have entered my own mech or into my Frame if far enough away.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Transferred into the view of someone else's mech while they controlled it with no controls
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• TYPE: In-Game (duh)
  • DESCRIPTION: I joined an Operation: Orphix Venom mission.  Without having finished Heart of Deimos.  Which, according to the Orphix Venom thread, shouldn't be possible (or I'm missing something BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THAT THREAD)
  • REPRODUCTION: See above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Game should either not show me these mission in Navigation or not let me join
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried only once (successfully) (afterward, after being a bit confused, I read more on the Operation, found the Heart Of Deimon "requirement", came here to report).

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Transferring into a hunched warframe outside the orphix radius locked me into the hunched warframe and I couldn't use gear or transference out or anything.  Unsurprisingly, /unstuck did nothing
  • VISUALcTAjxh1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: idk how it happened
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to transfer into a functioning warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was trapped kneeling in a warframe with too much HP to die or reset

Ability use prevented in necramechs (can't exit necramech either)

• DESCRIPTION: During orphix venom missions, necramech ability use will sometimes be prevented for the rest of the mission. This includes transference, meaning you can't exit your bugged necramech either. You will get the message "ability use prevented" near the ability icons at the bottom right of the screen when you attempt to transference or to use an ability (similar effect to being in a nullifier field as a warframe). The only way to get rid of this currently is to die in your necramech, then go back to operator and die in your warframe. 
  • VISUAL: pwOogR6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to reproduce unfortunately. But it's been pretty frequent for me and people I've played with.
  • EDIT: Someone suggested it has something to do with having an ability active (most likely on your Warframe) as the Orphix spawns. This would make sense as I was playing ironskin rhino when the bug happened, and I haven't noticed it while playing protea. Since necramechs don't let you cast 2 abilities at once (ex: casting anything while spreading gravemines), maybe the necramech "counts" the warframe ability as being an active ability of the necramech, therefore preventing abilities and transference. (I know I'm grasping at straws but I figure anything will help)
  • EDIT2: a reddit reply that is potentially useful for reproduction: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/kfx5hw/necramech_ability_use_prevented_and_cant_exit/ggl4g8v/

• EXPECTED RESULT: Abilities should be usable in necramech and you should be able to transfer back to operator
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ability use is prevented and your only options are to shoot, walk around, jump, hover or die, and you can't exit the necramech again until it dies. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rather frequent in Orphix Venom gameplay but unsure how to reproduce

• DESCRIPTION: I was loaded into a public session of the Operation: Orphix Venom - Endurance mission, had successfully destroyed five (5) Orphix, and remained moving in my Voidrig Necramech for approximately 30 to 60 seconds when my Necramech's frame and Mauselon archweapon visually disappeared entirely, leaving only its core of "corn". After purposing transference and respawning the Necramech, its complete aesthetics returned. However, when the squad destroyed the sixth (6th) Orphix and was occupied with the seventh (7th), my Voidrig Necramech's frame visually disappeared as it had before, but my Mauselon archweapon remained visible. Note: I did transfer out of my Necramech in order to Void Dash, Void Blast, Void Cloak, and infrequently purpose my Granmu Prism amp.
  • VISUAL: (aesthetic bug only, rather than functional)4fkNQYYR_t.jpg8gyL6flr_t.jpgwc7XJt2b_t.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: The method of reproducing this bug is unknown, but purposing a Voidrig Necramech with only Vitality, Continuity, Refuel, Repair, Redirection, and Intensify mods with a Mauselon archweapon in a public session on the Operation: Orphix Venom - Endurance mission to the tiles featured in my F6 screenshots may provide similar results.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Voidrig Necramech's outer carapace and Mauselon archweapon should have remained visible the entire duration of the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Voidrig Necramech's outer carapace and Mauselon archweapon aesthetically disappeared while traversing the mission tiles while transferred into it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This issue occurred twice in this sole mission, and only after moving 20-40 seconds or longer while transferred into the Necramech.

• TYPE: In Game, possibly related directly to Operation Venom Missions
  • DESCRIPTION: Leveling up a Void Rig in the New Venom mission (Endurance) In Invite mode. Had Void Rig out, and walking around in Operator mode, My operator dies and instead of warping back to my Warframe, my Frame also instantly dies (Nezha Prime). Losing all Affinity in the progress. (Had my Void Rig lvled up to 10, now reset back to 0)
  • REPRODUCTION: Warframe >  Void Rig Spawn > Operator to Void Rig > Back to Operator > Operator is downed, dies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transferred back to Warframe after operator is downed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe dies, and respawn screen appears
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Twice, in 6 missions.

Archived