Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sentient Control Meter tied to host's framerate (FPS)
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: According to the post, it can work most of the time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sentient Control gain rate should be the same for any rate of framerate, no matter how high or how low.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Players with higher framerates will suffer a disadvantage, while players with lower framerates will slow the Control meter gain to a crawl.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Varys from host to host.

• DESCRIPTION: Orphix can spawn its resonators inside puzzle rooms of Gas City tileset. Concidering the amount of enemies around, low visibility and low amount of time it's almost impossible to solve the puzzle before failing the mission.
  • VISUAL: No visual available, mission failed while attempting to solve the puzzle
  • REPRODUCTION: Just let Orphix spawn in a room with puzzle and it can spawn resonators inside the puzzle.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orphix doesn't spawn resonators inside puzzle rooms.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orphix does spawn resonators inside puzzle rooms.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seen once, but probably not difficult to reproduce in the Tileset

• DESCRIPTION: Orphix resonators spawn in Jupiter gas city secret rooms
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Orphix spawns in any tile with a secret room
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't know if this intended or not but it makes it impossible to keep on top of killing orphixs
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Makes it impossible to keep on top of killing orphixs
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Varies on tileset layout and where resonators spawn

8 hours ago, Horactius said:

I don't think i've seen other people post this particular one so here goes:

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Dead companion resets necramech rank back to 0. My necramech was at rank 37 (almost 38 but already 38 in the mission progress, which was the max rank at the time) and i was at the 35th orphix when this happened. I didn't really pay attention to the detail but i think it didn't get reset until i re-enter the necramech.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter operation with a newly forma-ed necramech, let a companion die by waiting till the bleedout timer runs out, exit necramech and re-enter it, obtained affinity reset.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity stay at where it was before exiting necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech rank got reset back to 0.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1, only happened once so far.

From what I can tell, if either warframe, companion or the necramech itself died, then the affinity earned by necramech would get reset.

Is this why I lost a bunch of ranks? I tried to rank up my newly forma'd Necramech and got like 20 levels in-game and got back to the ship and had 4 ranks "earned" total. I was using all the abilities but when I get back to the liset, nope.

This sucks.

About Clan total score from clan members personal best.

This time in the operation orphix venom post didnt mentioned about members join after the event start will not added to clan score.

We are trying to compete in the leaderboard for a better place, so it very critical to know either members join after leaderboard (23rd Dec) start will not added to clan score?

Or members join after the event start (19th Dec) will not count their best score for clan total?

Hope DE will make it clear for us.

• DESCRIPTION: Leveling archgun in orphix endurance. Necramech gets destroyed, archgun XP gets reset.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Get in Orphix Venom with Unranked Archgun, rank it up a little, Get necramech destroyed, check archgun eank after necramech summon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archgun Rank should be kept after Necramech destruction and at end of mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Archgun XP was lost
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5 missions, 5 occurences. Does not happen if Necramech is not destroyed

• TYPE: In-Game, UI, Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: In-game leaderboards not totaling properly
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Cannot personally test, but im sure other clans near thresholds are having similar issues
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Automated mail to be delivered at proper thresholds
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Despite having over the 137,250+ requirement at ~157,000+ the automated system still has only sent the ~70,000+ silver trophy
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Cannot personally test. 

Type: In-Game

Description: Original Mausolon missing after selling duplicates.

Visual: Lack of Mausolon in Archweapons, ofc.

Reproduction: can't test, impossible to get new Mausolon

Expected Result: original Mausolon (which has a Catalyst in it, the duplicates did not) should still be there.

Observed Result: is missing entirely.

Reproduction Rate: See Reproduction.

On 2020-12-30 at 7:05 PM, MisakaVero said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Orphix can spawn its resonators inside puzzle rooms of Gas City tileset. Concidering the amount of enemies around, low visibility and low amount of time it's almost impossible to solve the puzzle before failing the mission.
  • VISUAL: No visual available, mission failed while attempting to solve the puzzle
  • REPRODUCTION: Just let Orphix spawn in a room with puzzle and it can spawn resonators inside the puzzle.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orphix doesn't spawn resonators inside puzzle rooms.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orphix does spawn resonators inside puzzle rooms.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seen once, but probably not difficult to reproduce in the Tileset

This just happened to me too.

After several hundred Orphix kills this is the first time I've had this happen, but it caused the run to fail at stage 2...  (I can comfortably solo to stage 24 without ever getting a second Orphix spawn, so for this to ruin a run that early feels extremely egregious)

rvr23SY.png

unknown.png

I'd suggest disabling this tile from the spawn locations if this bug can't easily be resolved.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Not getting 3rd C rotation reward from killing 36th Orphix.

VISUALoRRuiL2.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Complete full Orphix Endurance

EXPECTED RESULT: A combination of 3 Lith relics and Necramech mods

OBSERVED RESULT: Recieved only 2 Lith relics and 0 Necramech mods

REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems everytime. 

• TYPE: In-Game, Dojo Trophy
  • DESCRIPTION: Saw this reported elsewhere as the arm is missing and couldn't find it.  But it's just the left arm that's missing from the model.  The hand is floating without connection.  
  • VISUALsjo6MWK.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: this is affecting all Orphix Venom trophies 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A trophy/statue that is complete and not missing bits. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for any built statues.  

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: leveling up any stuff in ove endurance and losing all affinity in progress.
  • VISUAL: pXgeM0b.jpg
  • before
  • abS8DE4.png
  • after
  • [img]https://i.imgur.com/6kwuCul.jpg[/img]
  • 6kwuCul.jpg
  • not in the list
  • REPRODUCTION: when i accidently using fallen necramech somehow it's reset my affinity progress and reset all of it after the game
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the affinity should be there not reset
  • OBSERVED RESULT: on progress bar there's no any listed progress for my fluctus in the list (look the image i upload)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: random not sure enough

• DESCRIPTION: Orphix Resonators are immune to toxin damage.
  • REPRODUCTION: Tested with the Fluctus in solo mode. Equip Fluctus with no mods, join event mission and shoot a Resonator, damage should be 250. Now put toxin on the weapon, e.g. both normal mods for +180% toxin combined. Do same as above, damage still 250. Now switch to any other element and do it again. Damage scales appropriately to 700.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage to Orphix Resonators scales properly with toxin.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orphix Resonators take no additional damage from toxin.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in solo with Fluctus, didn't try squad or other weapons. Explicitly tested base elements and magnetic for numbers, but had other combinations that also increased damage.

• DESCRIPTION: in some situations (solo playing), 36th orphix does not spawn at all.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Spawn of 36th orphix
  • OBSERVED RESULT: While orphix is not spawned, there's an active timer that giving you +2 score per second. If you stay AFK for several days (1 day is 86400 seconds), you get a lot of score (my score was about 600 000 points with 60 000 phasic cells reward).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1, only happened once so far.

Losing all affinity on mech/archgun bug. Fix it please. 

I spent like a week talking a friend into coming back to play for the event. I bribed them with gifted mech skins and boosters. Said they could max rank the mech in a few hours and we could start farming arcanes. Then 2/4 runs that we ran they lost all affinity. They should have a 3 forma Voidrig but instead it's 1 forma unranked and they have stopped playing again.

I'm down the plat, have another friend on extended leave from the game and you're down a player. Not a huge loss but it just sucks. 

Let's pretend that I did this in the proper format like the dozens of other people reporting the exact same bug. 

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: After extraction, no score nor Phasic Cells earned (despite mission success)

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/iAjgcTg

REPRODUCTION: Extracting after a mission with a full squad

EXPECTED RESULT: To extract with a score and phasic cells

OBSERVED RESULT: After extraction, no score nor Phasic Cells earned (despite mission success)

REPRODUCTION RATE: Once

• DESCRIPTION: Paying Simaris a visit in a relay, Codex scans of enemies were deleted.
  • REPRODUCTION: Went to Simaris via Syndacites Miscellaneous panel in Orbiter, interacted with Simaris vendor, went into the Simulacrum.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normally anything scanned would be in the codex and would be spawned in the Sim.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not a single enemy has been deemed "scanned" and now there's a whole codex of "undiscovered"

Edit: Session was present in another device: Mobile companion. After closing all sessions and relogging codex entries came back.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: It was about the 30th orphix in the endurance mode, maybe a couple before, when I became completely immune to all damage while driving my necramech (voidrig). Only on the necramech, my warframe and operator were able to take damage. Around the mech persisted the visual effect you possibly get when some sort of corpus freeze you (not sure which one), and it persisted till the end of the mission even if the actual debuff ended after the usual duration. The enemies were still attacking me, so I was not invisible or somethig like that, simply projectiles and stuff could not damage me, my shields and health were full and were not decreasing.
  • VISUAL: I did not get any visual proof of this happening.
  • REPRODUCTION: I have no clue about what happened or how to reproduce this. There is so much stuff going on in the mission that I cannot keep track of everything ^^ I just noticed at some point that i was not taking any damage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Simply I should take damage if an enemy shoots me.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage whatsoever.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened the last mission I played and only that one out of abut ten I played in total (endurance) in the last week.

• DESCRIPTION: Nullifier Crewmen immune to Voidrig's Guard mode and Bone Widow's Iron Bride after bubble has been destroyed.
  • VISUAL: Enemy receives 0 damage.
  • REPRODUCTION: Either use of 4th Mech abilities on Nullifier Crewmen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage and Death of enemy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The enemy nullifier bubble is destroyed but remains immune to damage from Guardmode shots or Ironbride blade swings.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Arquebex replaced my Fluctus equipped on my necramech, allowing me to use Voidrig's 4th ability without limit.  I have "Use last used power" bound to scrollwheel up to make Atlas play a bit easier, forgot I had that bound and did scrollwheel up thinking it was bound to "Fire weapon" instead, Voidrig entered and ;eft guard mode real fast and had Arquebex equipped as its archgun.
  • VISUAL: I forgot to take a screenshot, but visually, the Arquebex cannon that Voidrig brings out when entering guard mode replaced the Fluctus's weapon model on my necramech's hand.
  • REPRODUCTION: Using scrollwheel up with "Use last used power" bound to it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Arquebex completely replaces equipped archgun.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Arquebex doesnt consume energy or ammo, entering nullifier bubbles doesnt fix it, neither does falling down a pit or entering operator mode, nor trying to activate guard mode manually, you just use arquebex as normal.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Low, havent been able to reproduce it as host.

• DESCRIPTION: Operator does not destroy Orphix Resonators as host in 1 hit (as a client would)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: As host, attempt to hit a Resonator with Void Blast or Amp.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Operator should oneshot Orphix Resonators, the same way that clients do.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Operator doesn't oneshot Orphix Resonators as host.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always (10/10)

• DESCRIPTION: Xata's whisper doesn't use the correct Status Chance with Cedo. (It appears that it uses the Status Chance of the primary fire, even if it is the secondary fire that damages an enemy)
    The video shows what happens with 215% Status Chance.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Cedo's secondary fire while using Xata's Whisper
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Void Status should proc often
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void Status should procs almost never
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: well... the chance is always messed up, so 100%?

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Combat Discipline aura affects Necramechs, allowing them to heal.
  • VISUAL: Why.
  • REPRODUCTION: Works when Combat Discipline equipped on several frames during Orphix Venom. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramechs suppose to be completely isolated from every other game mechanic, and Combat Discipline is suppose to be completely useless.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Combat discipline have niche use case and makes Necramechs less isolated from the rest of the game, both of which is clearly unintended.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: After having my Necramesh die, my operator was only able to walk and sprint. After going out of the window and back in, I was able to die and respawn and play as normal
  • VISUAL: Unavailable
  • REPRODUCTION: Use custom Necramesh and die while in it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to attack and access my gear wheel and jump
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could only jump and sprint
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I die inside my Necramesh

Update: Turns out I didn't have to leave the window in order for my Operator to die. It also only happened through out that mission, which was an Endurance mission, the next mission was fine. I should also mention that my Warframe was in the Orphix area while it happened the first time, but it wasn't in it the second.

Archived